By bus in a group of up to 52 people, you will go to the border between Russia and Estonia: here, on different banks of the Narva River, two fortresses guard their borders. You will walk along the territory of Ivangorodskaya, climb its walls and look at the castle of Herman from the windows of the watchtowers. And then visit Gdov and on the shores of Lake Peipsi imagine how the Teutonic knights broke the ice. Group excursion Duration More than 12 hours Group size up to 52 people Children Without children How it goes By bus Rating 5 per 1 review RUB 1075 per person
What awaits you
- Fortress of Ivangorod - a local guide will take you on a tour of the fortress, tell you about its construction, how it passed from one state to another, about the battles that took place here. You will see the old churches, visit the museum, climb the towers and walk along the fortified walls, from where you can enjoy an excellent view of the neighboring Narva Castle.
- Ruins of the Gdovsk Kremlin - on the way to the city you will hear about its past, and already on the spot you will see the earthen ramparts and the remains of the fortress walls, which have stood after many attacks, and the Church of the Icon of the Sovereign Mother of God - a copy of the destroyed Cathedral of Dmitry Solunsky.
- Walk along Lake Peipsi in the village of Vetvenik, during which you will remember the personality of Alexander Nevsky and understand how the Battle of the Ice took place.
- The tour will be guided by one of our team's guides
- Since the territory is borderline, we will need your passport data to submit an application
- The tour is possible only for Russian citizens, take your passport with you
- For a ticket worth 1075 rubles, you get seats in the second half of the bus; if you want to sit in front, the surcharge will be 100 rubles (indicate your request when booking the excursion)
- Entrance fees to the fortress: 250 rubles adults, 125 students and pensioners, children under 16 - free
- Lunch: 450 rubles
The beginning of the excursion at the shopping center "Gallery". You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.