This is the most intense and entertaining safari program in Tanzania! In three days, in a group of up to 6 people, you will explore the national parks with the highest concentration of animals in Africa, see black rhinos and pink flamingos. Visit an authentic Maasai village and climb to the first level of Kilimanjaro. And all this - in 3 days that will be remembered for a lifetime. Individual excursion for 1-6 people Duration More than 12 hours Children Allowed with children How it goes By car Rating 5 on 2 reviews $ 1190 per person
What awaits you
? Day one: wild nature of Tarangire Our adventure kicks off early in the morning at Arusha Airport, where you will arrive with a domestic flight from Zanzibar. After meeting the ranger by jeep safari, you will set off to Tarangire National Park. Here you will find the fabulous landscapes of the savannah and encounter with the animals of Africa. The main pride of the park is the largest population of elephants
The safari will last until the evening with a break for an outdoor picnic. And before we go to rest in the lodge, we will visit the Masai tribe, who for centuries have preserved the ancient hunting traditions and way of life, untouched by civilization.
? Day Two: The Lost World of Ngorongoro Crater After getting up early and having breakfast, you will be transferred to the unique Ngorongoro Wildlife Sanctuary. From the edge of the ancient crater in which the park is located, you will see a stunning sight: a green plateau 20 km in diameter with forests, swamps and Lake Magadi, favored by pink flamingos. The concentration of animals in Ngorongoro is amazing: in the savannah and mountain forests you will meet lions, hyenas and leopards, the rarest black rhinos, zebras and antelopes, hippos and warthogs
And in the evening we will go to the city of Moshi, where you will have a night at the hotel with an amazing view of the top of Kilimanjaro.
? Day three: course to Kilimanjaro The third day you have to spend face to face with the main peak of Africa. After getting up and having breakfast at the hotel, we will drive to the first level of the legendary volcano. You will explore the green forests of Kilimanjaro and the beautiful Materuni Falls and see breathtaking panoramas. Visit coffee plantations and taste traditional food from the Chaga tribe
After lunch, drive to Arusha airport for a comfortable flight back to Zanzibar.
What is included in the price
- flight Zanzibar-Arusha-Zanzibar and meeting the group at the airport
- all transfers along the route
- climbing the first level of Kilimanjaro
- entrance fees to national parks
- accommodation in 2-bed hotels and lodges according to the program
- 3 meals a day
- drinking bottled water and soft drinks throughout the tour
- medical kit
- escort by a qualified guide ranger
How is the safari going
- By 4WD safari jeep
- The price is indicated for 1 person in a mini-group of up to 6 people
- Starting from your hotel in Zanzibar - around 5:30 am on the first day. Departure at 7:30 am to Arusha from the domestic terminal, arrival at 9:00 am
- Throughout the trip, you will be accompanied by an English or Russian speaking guide from our team. To clarify whether a Russian-speaking escort is possible on specific dates, write to the guide before booking.
- Full payment for the excursion is made before the start of the safari
- 10 days before the start of the safari must be paid prepayment of 50% of its cost - in cash or on the guide's card
- If for any reason you cancel your booking more than 3 days before the date of the excursion, we will refund you the full amount of the prepayment minus $ 50
The meeting point is by agreement with the guide, you can discuss it when ordering an excursion.