On a comfortable bus in a group of up to 35 people, you will go to medieval Vyborg, where you will stroll through atmospheric streets and squares, taste the famous pretzel and, if you wish, visit Olaf's castle and tower. And after that you will relax at the festive table, listen to songs and legends, take part in dances and see a knightly duel! Group excursion Duration 11 hours Group size up to 35 people Children Allowed with children How it goes By bus Rating 4 on 2 reviews 2850 rubles per person
What awaits you
Walk through the Old Town Together with your guide, you will visit the Market Square and the Town Hall Square, walk along Vodyanoy Zastava Street and see the Church of Saints Peter and Paul. You will reveal the history of the city, hear about its gastronomic symbol - the Vyborg pretzel. If you wish, also visit the medieval castle, from the height of the Olaf tower, look at the snow-covered city and imagine how Christmas Vyborg looked like in the past
Holiday dinner You will visit the oldest restaurant in the city, located in a tower from the 16th century! Ancient cuisine, live music and a fabulous fancy-dress show will help you get into the spirit of Christmas and learn more about the Middle Ages. And also in the program: - demonstration of a knightly duel and a rite of initiation into knights; - performance of a medieval hymn in Swedish, as well as an old ballad "About three brothers"; - medieval dances and dance workshops; - a story about the traditions of Christmas and Christmas divination!
- The program consists of 2 parts: a walking tour of the Old Town with a guide and a festive lunch at the Round Tower restaurant with an entertainment program
- The tour will be led by a guide from our team
- Before the start of the excursion, you can optionally buy souvenir calendars and books about St. Petersburg
What is included in the price and what is not
- Transfer and festive lunch included
- A ticket to the tower (200 rubles for all categories) and the purchase of a pretzel (its cost in the Burger estate - from 120 rubles; in the "Shop of Delights" - 100 rubles) are paid separately.
The excursion starts in the area of the Gostiny Dvor metro station. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.