On a trip to the region's main attraction, stories of local legends and incredible nature await you. We will see pines curving in a whimsical dance, from the height of Efa we will admire the sand dunes and look for amber by the sea. And the end will be a unique battery, with the secrets of which I will introduce you. Individual excursion for 1-3 people Duration 6.5 hours Children Possible with children How it goes By car 5900 rubles per excursion Price for 1-3 people, regardless of the number of participants
What awaits you
Sands, pines and sea I will take you to the popular locations of the Curonian Spit and show you reserved places that only local historians know about. Along the way, I will share the myths and legends that Spit has grown over the years. You will also learn about the peculiarities of the local landscape, reveal the diversity of flora and fauna, understand what is the uniqueness of this national park and how it got its status
In a programme:
- The local anomaly is the mysterious Dancing Forest. The tree of life, the tree-ring, the tree of Lyra and the “married couple” - you will see the pines, which were given names, and learn their history.
- Efa Height: You will have a stunning view of the majestic dunes, and I will talk about how the villages suffered from sandstorms and how the sands are now anchored.
- The wild beach of the Curonian Spit and the unique avandune: we will look for amber and enjoy the fresh wind and sound of the sea.
- Coastal battery "Raul", the last of these fortifications, erected in peacetime - on the eve of World War II. We will visit an artillery point, see a part of a concrete road and a casemate with two entrances, recalling the events that followed after the construction of the battery.
- Eco-tax is paid separately at the entrance to the national park (600 rubles per car and 300 rubles per person)
- Choose comfortable shoes and dress for the weather
The meeting point is by agreement with the guide, you can discuss it when ordering an excursion.