Atmospheric, informative, in a large company of up to 35 people, you will spend a magical evening in winter St. Petersburg. Drive along decorated avenues and squares, past the main monuments. Visit the basilica, church and Lutheran cathedral. And along the way, you will learn the history of Catholic Christmas in Russia and hear about the holiday traditions of different nations. Group excursion Duration 3 hours Group size up to 35 people Children Allowed with children How it goes By bus 1100 rubles per person
What awaits you
Discover the traditions of Catholic Christmas Since the founding of St. Petersburg, foreigners have been building, decorating the new capital of Russia, opening businesses, trading and, of course, celebrating Christmas. Our guide will tell you about the main attributes of the holiday - Holy Mass, a Christmas wreath with four candles, figurines of Christ and the Virgin Mary, baked turkey or lamb. To immerse yourself in the atmosphere, you will visit Catholic and Lutheran churches
- Basilica of St. Catherine of Alexandria;
- Church of Our Lady of Lourdes;
- Cathedral of Saints Peter and Paul, or Petrikirche.
Winter Petersburg In the light of the festive illumination, you will see important sights
- Palace Square with the main Christmas tree of the Northern capital and St. Isaac's with a majestic cathedral;
- Nevsky Prospect and Palace Embankment;
- Monuments to Peter I (Bronze Horseman), Catherine the Great and Nicholas I.
Photo stops await you in the Kolomna area, on the Spit of Vasilyevsky Island, near the Saltykovsky square and at the Church of St. Michael on the Arts Square.
- Transfer and Christmas treat (gingerbread and Swedish glegg) included
- The tour will be guided by one of our team's guides
- End of the excursion at the Basilica of St. Catherine on Nevsky Prospect
- Before the start of the excursion, you can optionally buy souvenir calendars and books about St. Petersburg
The excursion starts in the area of the Gostiny Dvor metro station. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.