In this excursion in a group of up to 52 people, you will get acquainted with the natural sights of Karelia: you will admire the marble drawing of Ruskeala and capture the stormy Akhvenkoski waterfall in the pictures. On the way, you will stop at Priozersk, where you will discover the history of the Korela fortress, and drive along the streets of Sortavala, looking at the monuments of northern architecture. Group excursion Duration More than 12 hours Group size up to 52 people Children Without children How it goes By bus 1375 rubles per person
What awaits you
- Acquaintance with Priozersk on a short sightseeing tour by bus and on your own visit to Korela fortress… On its territory you can visit the local history museum, get acquainted with the history of this area and learn about the past of the fortress that defended the Russian lands from the Swedes.
- Sortavala - from the bus window you will admire the architecture of ancient buildings, listening to the guide's story about the development of the city, and after that you will have lunch in one of the establishments.
- Self-guided walk through the Ruskeala mountain park: you will have about 2 hours to see one of the main business cards of Karelia. After enjoying the beauty of nature, you can enjoy active leisure: diving, boating along the canyon, bungee jumping or flying on a trolley.
- Picturesque waterfall Ahvenkoskiwhere famous Russian films were filmed. Having captured this beauty on your devices, you can, for an additional fee, walk along the eco-trail - wooden paths above the rapids.
- The tour will be guided by one of our team's guides
- For a ticket worth 1,375 rubles, you get seats in the second half of the bus; if you want to sit in front, the surcharge will be 100 rubles (indicate your request when booking the excursion)
- Entrance tickets to Ruskeala Park - 350 rubles / adult ticket, 150 rubles / student, 100 rubles / school
- Entrance tickets to the Korela fortress - from 100 rubles.
- Eco trail over the Akhvenkoski waterfall - 250 rubles / adult, 150 rubles / pupils, students
- Lunch in Sortavala (optional) - from 450 rubles.
- Entertainment in the park (optional): boat rental (capacity 4 people) - 800 rubles / hour; zip-line - 1500 rubles / person; rope town - from 800 rubles / person
The excursion starts at the Gallery shopping center. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.