We set off on a trip to the Russian island of the Empress Eugenia archipelago. We will enjoy breathtaking views from the capes, learn about the complex engineering of the forts and remember the history of the past centuries. I will tell you how the island became part of Russia and remember the people who left their mark on its history. Individual excursion for 1-3 people Duration 6.5 hours Children Without children How it goes By car Rating 5 on 1 review RUB 9500 per excursion Price for 1-3 people, regardless of the number of participants
What awaits you
The history of the island The main historical monuments of the island are the forts of the Vladivostok Fortress, which occupy key heights. While you admire the stunning views of the city and the Eastern Bosphorus from the Canal, built in 1899, I will tell you how the island became the Southern Defense Department of the Russian military outpost in the east of the country. I will also reveal the history of the creation of 6 fortress forts and 50 artillery batteries located on it. We will visit Fort Pospelov (Grand Duke Dmitry Donskoy built in 1904) and Fort N12 (Grand Duke Vladimir the Saint-Baptist of Russia, built after the Russian-Japanese war), let's go down into the dungeons and tunnels and compare the difference in fortifications
Pristine nature Russky Island amazes with its indescribable natural landscapes. You will enjoy the beauty of sheer cliffs up to 50 meters high, emerald sea surf and even chatting with wild foxes! We will walk along a picturesque trail to the southernmost tip of the island - the legendary Cape Tobizin. And in conclusion, if you wish, you can visit the Oceanarium or a restaurant in Novik Bay with the best dishes of Far Eastern cuisine.
How the excursion goes
- In a comfortable car. There are no child seats in the car, so this tour is not suitable for children under 7 years old.
- The program may change due to weather changes
- The walking part of the route is 5-6 kilometers, so be prepared to walk a lot: wear comfortable shoes and warm clothes (wind is possible). In the warm season, a swimsuit, rubber slippers and towels will come in handy.
- It is advisable to take a picnic snack with you
What is included in the price and what is not
- A flashlight is provided for walking through the dungeons
- A visit to the Oceanarium is optional and is paid separately: 1000 rubles / adult, 500 rubles / child.
- Lunch at the restaurant is paid separately
Dear travelers, when booking, please pay attention to the time difference (Moscow +7 hours). If I don't answer right away, then it is possible that it is deep night in Vladivostok, and I will answer as soon as I wake up:)
The meeting point is by agreement with the guide, you can discuss it when ordering an excursion.