On the excursion, you will discover the places of the Leningrad region, where you can catch the spirit of the times and get imbued with the history of the Russian nobility. In a group of up to 17 people, you will visit the Wrangel estates, the Fifth Mountain and Gostilitsy, restore the appearance of the estates using photographs and take a walk in the manor parks. Also stop for lunch at the old church of St. John the Baptist. Group excursion Duration 5 hours Group size up to 17 people Children Allowed with children How it goes By bus 1950 rubles per person
What awaits you
The route will cover the most remarkable abandoned estates in the vicinity of St. Petersburg. In one day you will understand how the nobility was formed in tsarist Russia, learn about the structure and life of old estates. In our program:
- Manor "Fifth Mountain" - one of the most destroyed and most atmospheric in the Leningrad region. Explore the picturesque ruins and hear about the former inhabitants, whose ghosts still haunt these places.
- Church of St. John the Baptist - a Gothic Lutheran church, the walls of which are made of bricks and large boulders. Here you will find a three-course lunch prepared especially for us.
- Wrangel's estate in Torosovo - the legacy of the ancient noble dynasty of Wrangel. See the imposing ruins of the castle and see other buildings on the estate that survived the revolution.
- Manor Gostilitsy with a wonderful park around the manor house. You will learn about the owners of the estate, one of whom was Hetman Razumovsky, and the other was Karl Heinrich von Siemens, the owner of Siemens.
- In addition, we will reach a lost lake with a gazebo and visit several empty churches.
Who is the excursion for?
- For those who are interested in pre-revolutionary St. Petersburg and its non-obvious sights
- The excursion will be of interest to travelers over 12 years old, although it is also suitable for younger participants - if the children are ready to be surprised by the old days and tolerate the road well
- The tour takes place by bus in a group of up to 17 people
- Three-course lunch at St. John the Baptist is included in the price. If you have food allergies, be sure to report them in advance - this will be taken into account when drawing up the menu.
- The tour will be led by one of our team guides
The beginning of the excursion is in the area of the Moskovskaya metro station. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.