Caution: this trip will make you fall in love with the nature of the North Caucasus! In one day, you will travel around the most beautiful locations of Kabardino-Balkaria: the legendary Baksan gorge and Lake Gizhgit, the Aktoprak pass and the Chegem gorge hidden in the mountains. And besides, you will warm yourself in the springs of Geduko and get acquainted with the traditions of the indigenous peoples of the region. Group excursion Duration More than 12 hours Group size up to 6 people Children Possible with children How it goes By car Rating 5 on 4 reviews 3000 rub. 2550 rubles per person 15%Discount when ordering before April 30
What awaits you
Immersion in the nature of Kabardino-Balkaria The route will cover several natural places of the North Caucasus with unique landscapes and atmosphere. On the way, I will tell you about the everyday life and traditions of the Kabardians and Balkars, I will share the history of the Caucasus and local legends. On our way
- Baksan gorge - one of the most picturesque places in the region. You will learn about ancient artifacts found here by archaeologists and the mysteries surrounding the gorge.
- Lake Gizhgit - an amazing reservoir in the heart of the gorge, the water of which changes color from green to bright blue depending on the season
- Aktoprak pass - from the high mountain slopes you will have breathtaking views of the snowy peaks of the Caucasian ridge on one side and Mount Lha on the other
- Chegem gorge: you will drive along a narrow canyon, which is closely surrounded by 300-meter stone walls, and admire the beauty of the Caucasus Mountains from the inside
- Chegem waterfallsfalling from one of the walls of the gorge. In winter, graceful streams turn into huge lace curtains, from which it is difficult to look away.
- Cozy Balkar cuisine cafe opposite the waterfalls where you will taste local food.
Relax in thermal springs The warm end of our trip will be a visit to the thermal springs of Geduko. You will be immersed in the hot water of the outdoor pools and will keep you warm even during the colder months. And the mineral water of the springs will have a beneficial effect on the musculoskeletal, cardiovascular and nervous systems.
- The excursion takes place in a jeep as part of a group of up to 6 people
- The excursion for you will be led by me or another guide from our team
- Additional costs: entrance to thermal springs - 200 rubles. per person, lunch in a cafe (the average cost of a dish is 200 rubles)
- The excursion can also be ordered in an individual format for a convenient day for you: check the details in the correspondence with the guide
The excursion starts in Kislovodsk, Yessentuki, Pyatigorsk. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.