With our help, in 4 hours you will discover the most interesting and iconic corners of the capital of the Arctic. We will visit the beginning of the Northern Sea Route, admire the Kola Fjord, discuss urban legends and visit places where the history of the Russian North was made. We will also take a break for hot tea with pie and visit the reindeer. Individual excursion for 1–8 people Duration 4 hours Children Allowed with children How it goes By car Rating 4.5 on 6 reviews from 6000 rub. for 1-4 people or 1500 rubles. per person if there are more of you
What awaits you
Murmansk symbols: icebreakers, fjords and whales We will drive through the places of attraction of Murmansk, admire the harsh, but fabulous nature and make a journey through times and eras. You will see
- Location of Murmansk, where I will talk about the founding of the city by the last emperor of the Russian Empire.
- Monument to the intervention: let's talk about the Murmansk history of 1919 - 1920.
- Savior on the waters - a memorial complex dedicated to the sailors who died in peacetime. At the installation "Mayak", which is a fragment of the Kursk nuclear submarine, let's talk about the tragedy in the Barents Sea.
- Monument to the Defenders of the Arctic, which is affectionately called "Alyosha". You will see one of the largest monuments in Russia with a magnificent observation deck.
- Start Northern Arctic Route with the sea terminal and the icebreaker "Lenin".
- The largest bridge in the Arctic Circle, and Kola fjord, which will help you feel the spirit of nature on the Kola Peninsula.
- Fragment of the jaw of a blue whaledelivered from the North Atlantic in the late 70s. Here we will talk about the fisheries and scientific research of the North.
Tangle of urban stories With my help, Murmansk will open before you as an imperial, Soviet and modern city: without overloading you with a stream of dates, I will open the brightest pages of local history, tell about life in the Arctic Circle and share tips on where else to go in the city. And the excursion will be complemented by a tea party with a cake and a meeting with reindeer at the farm, where we can drop in at your request.
- Car-pedestrian excursion: be sure to warm up and charge your phone before the walk
- Additionally, if desired, tickets to museums are paid (optional) - from 200 to 600 rubles, as well as an excursion to the deer - 1000 rubles per person
- There is a stop for tea and pie (included in the tour price)
- The excursion for you will be led by me or another guide from our team
The excursion starts at Five Corners Square. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.