We will visit monasteries, famous not only among pilgrims, but also among connoisseurs of ancient architecture, amazing stories and picturesque landscapes. You will visit three Orthodox shrines and learn how their history developed over the centuries and what miraculous phenomena sometimes happened here. Individual excursion for 1-10 people Duration 8 hours Children Allowed with children How it goes By car Rating 5 on 1 review RUB 5600 per excursion Price for 1-10 people, regardless of the number of participants
What awaits you
- St. John the Theologian Savvo-Krypetsky the monastery will tell, surprisingly, about a woman. First of all, you will hear the story of the miraculous healing of the wife of the Pskov prince Yaroslav Obolensky. Next, I will tell you about a number of ascetics of the piety of the Russian land, including the Monk Nil, the founder of the Epiphany Stolobensk Hermitage, the Elder Nikandr of Pskov the Hermitage and Hieromonk Varlaam, the compiler of the life and service to Saint Sava. Let's talk about the ascetic Korniliy Krypetskiy, who foresaw the disappearance of the tsar 17 years before the execution of the royal family, and about Savva Krypetskiy, a monk from Athos, whose relics also rest in the monastery.
- Spaso-Eleazarovsky the nunnery will immerse you in the atmosphere of medieval Russia. You will learn why in 1425 the sisters of the Pskov Ioannovsky monastery called here the monk of the Snetogorsk monastery Euphrosynus and how ten more monasteries appeared in the Pskov region with his assistance.
- Pskov-Pechersky the men's monastery is the only one where prayer has never stopped. You will see the most beautiful architectural complex and learn about the monks, elders and novices who worked and prayed in the monastery. We will talk about everyday holiness and exploits, see miraculous icons and visit a cave temple, and then you can taste delicious sbiten and local pastries.
- Transfer from Pskov and back is paid separately - 5000 rubles / car or 6500 rubles / minivan. The tour can also be carried out in your car.
- Permission to conduct an excursion in the Pskov-Pechersky Monastery is paid separately: 500 rubles. per group up to 10 people
The meeting point is by agreement with the guide, you can discuss it when ordering the excursion.