We will go in search of adventure along the historic Uzenbash trail. On the way, I will tell you about the local flora and fauna, the main monuments and sights, take you to the most beautiful cave, where the temple used to be, and show you the best viewing platforms. And the cherry on the cake will be a cable car ride from the top of Ai-Petri. Group excursion Duration 8 hours Group size up to 15 people Children Possible with children How it goes On foot 1500 rubles per person
What awaits you
Scenic trail We have to climb the Yalta plateau along the spectacular Uzenbash trail, which lies through the mountain range. I will tell you about the origin of the unusual name of the road and its history, and your gaze will have gorgeous views of Yalta, the Black Sea coast from Nikita to Gaspra and the most beautiful emerald forest. We will also find a karst cave-temple with amazingly shaped stalactites and stalagmites, and then we will climb the Derekoy-Yaila plateau and go towards Ai-Petri
Ai-Petrinskoe plateau We will visit many viewing platforms, one of which is on the top of the Ay-Valentin (Saint Valentine) rock. From there, the serpentine path descends along the slopes of the highlands, revealing fabulous views of landslides and large talus, the sea and the coast. The trail will lead us to the cable car, along which we will descend from the legendary Mount Ai-Petri. Viewing the surroundings from a height of 1234 meters, you will not only enjoy the dizzying panorama, but also feel the greatness of nature and your unity with it.
How the excursion goes
- The excursion for you will be led by me or one of my team's guides
- Children from 10 years old are allowed on the excursion
- Difficulty of the route: medium, ascent is 9 km.
- If you get to Yalta from Simferopol, the cost of a one-way trip will be 200-300 rubles by bus (not included in the tour price, paid additionally). We also need internal transport in Yalta - a minibus that costs 15 rubles.
- If necessary, it is possible to organize a transfer to Yalta for an additional fee
- The cost of the excursion does not include the descent by the cable car - 400 rubles. (or the same cost for a car)
The beginning of the excursion is at the bus station in Yalta. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.