We will go to the main attractions of the region: you will see an old restaurant in old Gagra, make a wish by the “crying” waterfalls, marvel at the unusual color of the small Blue Lake and, of course, see the famous Ritsa - the star of Abkhazia. And in Novy Afon you will find stories about the architecture of temples and picturesque frescoes, the first hydroelectric power station and the Primorsky Park. Group excursion Duration More than 12 hours Group size up to 20 people Children Allowed with children How it goes By bus 2100 rubles per person
What awaits you
Reserved beauty We will visit Staraya Gagra, where you will see the famous Gagripsh restaurant. You will find out how he appeared here and what famous people visited him. Next we will head to the Ritsa National Reserve. Here are waiting for you
- Waterfalls Male and Female Tears - hundreds of streams gushing from the rock - and their legends
- Tasting of Abkhaz wines, honey and cheese
- Blue lake - deep, unusual color, changing shade in different weather
- The observation deck "Farewell, Motherland!"
- Lake Ritsa is a visiting card of Abkhazia: surrounded by green mountains, it is always extremely photogenic.
To New Athos After lunch, we will visit the New Athos Monastery: you will hear its history, admire the architecture and interior decoration of the temples. You will also see a man-made waterfall, which became one of the first hydroelectric power plants in the Russian Empire; from the outside, see the temple of Simon the Canaanite and walk through Primorsky Park, where, if you are lucky, you will meet black swans.
- The tour will be guided by one of our team's guides
- The tour takes place in a 20-seater Mercedes Sprinter
What is included in the price and what is not
- Included: transfer and environmental tax in the amount of 350 rubles.
- Additional costs (all optional): - Stalin's dacha (250 rubles) - Novo-Athos cave (500 rubles, available on Wed / Thu / Sat / Sun) - Milky waterfall (100 rubles) - Bird beak (100 rubles) - the village of Lykhny with the Cathedral of the Most Holy Theotokos (150 rubles) - lunch (average bill 500 rubles per person)
The beginning of the excursion in the central region of Sochi. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.