I will show you the main attractions of Krasnaya Polyana: historical, natural, cultural. You will see Olympic tracks and picturesque gorges, climb to the top of the Aibga ridge and meet deer, roe deer and lynxes. You can also taste local cuisine, wine and honey! Individual excursion for 1-6 people Duration 7 hours Children Allowed with children How it goes By car Rating 5 on 2 reviews RUB 5500 per excursion Price for 1-6 people, regardless of the number of participants
What awaits you
The nature of the edge On the way to Krasnaya Polyana we will meet many natural monuments. You will see the picturesque gorges of Akhtsu and Akhshtyrskoe, walk to the waterfall "Maiden's Tears" along the old "royal" road. We will go to the narzan spring in the "Bear's corner", where you will visit the "waterfall of desires" and you can taste mountain honey and local cuisine with homemade wines
- Krasnaya Polyana - the venue for the competitions of the XXII Winter Olympic Games 2014. You will see iconic sports facilities and picturesque snowy slopes and stroll along the embankment along the Mzymta River, admiring cozy local hotels.
- Rosa Khutor famous for its observation deck Rosa Peak at the top of the Aibga mountain range. From an altitude of 2320 meters above sea level, you will enjoy a dizzying view of the city and its surroundings below.
- Estosadok will surprise you with an unusual story. How did the Estonian settlement emerge in Sochi? Who is Anton Hansen? Is it true that the road of the Great Silk Road went here? I will share interesting facts and show you the main attractions of the area. And if you want, afterwards we will stop by to get acquainted with the local fauna in the aviary complex of the Caucasian reserve or we will look into the ethno-complex "My Russia", where the architectural diversity of 11 regions of Russia will appear.
- The tour takes place in a comfortable 6-seater minivan
- The itinerary can change depending on your wishes
What is included in the price and what is not
- Transfer from the hotel in the Adler district of Sochi and back is included in the price of the excursion
- The cable car is paid separately depending on the tariff of the resort. Cable car to Rosa Khutor peak: adult ticket - 1490 rubles / person, children (7-14 years old) - 900 rubles / person, children under 7 years old and seniors 70+ free of charge. Ropeway Russkie Gorki (960 m): adult ticket - 400 rubles / person, children (7-14 years old) - 300 rubles / person, children under 7 years old and seniors 70+ free of charge.
- A visit to the aviary complex is optional, entrance is paid separately: 300 rubles / adult, 150 rubles / children under 14 years old. There are perks for groups.
- Lunch at "Bear Coal" optional (paid separately)
- Entrance to the Chvizhepse mineral spring - 100 rubles
The beginning of the excursion in Adler. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.