In our region, Kavminvody, without even going far from the city, you find mesmerizing mountain panoramas. I will take you to one of the three view peaks, and on the way I will tell you about the past, present and future of Kislovodsk. You will see the city at a glance, in clear weather, admire the snow-covered Elbrus, if you wish, spend the sunset and take excellent shots with you. Individual excursion for 1-4 people Duration 2.5 hours Children Possible with children How it goes By car 3000 rubles per excursion Price for 1-4 people, regardless of the number of participants
What awaits you
How Kislovodsk lives We will meet at a convenient place in the city and set off on a higher journey. I will tell you how the resort "on sour waters" appeared, how it lives today and what are the concepts of its development for the next decade. We will also drive along the picturesque gorge of the Belaya River, where you will get delicious spring water (these springs are loved by the locals)
Breathtaking panoramas of Kislovodsk We will take the course to one of the three viewpoints in the vicinity of the city. From each one can see the whole of Kislovodsk and most of its park, the Olympic complex, the main Caucasian ridge and, of course, Elbrus. Your choice
- Large Saddle - the highest point of Kavminvod (1409 m above sea level). This is the height of the Dzhinalsky ridge, which comes close to the resort from the east.
- Small Saddle (1325 m). Why are Small and Large Saddles called that? Let's talk about this and other mountain names.
- Wild boar mountain (1281 m). Here, in addition to panoramas, you will see a massive iron cross and reveal the history of its installation. At the foot of the cross, I suggest you relax and have a small picnic.
- The excursion takes place on a UAZ Patriot SUV
- No additional costs
- The excursion for you will be led by me or another guide from our team
Start of the excursion by appointment. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.