In the evening, Tverskaya is lit up with thousands of lights - and these elegant festive installations match the most noble boulevard in Moscow. On the tour, you will see the mansions of Tverskoy, imagine the times of balls, remember writers, actors, musicians and artists, learn about Russian Chanel and be inspired by the elegant spirit of the boulevard. Individual excursion for 1-10 people Duration 1.5 hours Children Allowed with children How it goes On foot Rating 4 on 1 review RUB 2600 per excursion Price for 1-20 people, regardless of the number of participants
What awaits you
The most respectable and festive of the boulevards Walking along the shining Tverskoy, you will be transported to the 19th century, when the first Moscow boulevard, very soon after its appearance, became the favorite place of the beau monde. Images will appear in front of you: here are the girls of marriageable age and their whispering mothers, looking out for worthy suitors; the suitors themselves are fashionable officers and officials; here are business meetings and casual conversations in the cafe. I will also tell you by what signs a true dandy was recognized, and I will teach you "without being forced to touch everything lightly in a conversation."
What mansions and trees remember A journey into the past will begin at Nikitskiye Vorota Square: you will admire the temple where Pushkin married Natalie, and you will learn where and how the dancing evenings for the secular youth were held. And on Tverskoy Boulevard we
- Let's touch his oldest tree and make a wish;
- We will see the house where, according to the memoirs of contemporaries, futurism was born;
- Let's talk about the legendary Romanovka - a hostel for students of the Conservatory - and about the music salon, where rehearsals were held by the troupe of the Moscow Art Theater;
- We will see the building in which the Russian Chanel lived - a fashion designer of the early 20th century;
- Let's talk about Moscow fashion and the history of "Upskirt House", which ends the boulevard.
The excursion starts at Nikitskie Vorota square. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.