Are you ready to see what Moscow was like 100, 200 or even 500 years ago? On a walk with the help of VR glasses, we will set the time machine in action: we will consider detailed reconstructions of Red Square and Zaryadye, we will see the ghost of the eighth Stalinist skyscraper and Alevizov's Moat. And, of course, we will penetrate the world of urban legends, revealing the secrets of the lost monuments of the capital. Group excursion Duration 2 hours Group size up to 15 people Children Possible with children How it goes On foot 1300 rubles per person
What awaits you
Moscow through 6 centuries: full immersion You will find yourself at the entrance to Red Square, from where our walk through the 600 years of Moscow begins. First, try out virtual reality technologies, learn how to use glasses and customize them for yourself. And then you will rediscover the key places of the city
- Resurrection gate, in which we will talk about the ring structure of Moscow and consider three-dimensional panoramic images. For example, in front of the Historical Museum, you will see the Kitay-Gorod wall that stood in its place, passing into the gate.
- the Red Square: here you will be greeted by the gingerbread Church of St. Basil the Blessed and the storehouse of Moscow legends, tales and rumors. You will learn about the development of Moscow, discover the secrets of the names of the square - from Torg and Fire to Krasnaya. And with the help of VR glasses, you will see the White-stone Kremlin, the wooden Mausoleum and the Nikolskaya Tower without a tent.
- Zaryadye park: in an ultra-modern urban space, we will discuss what kind of old district was located on this place and how it was transformed over the centuries. From the floating bridge you will look into the past - look at the Rossiya Hotel (and even its courtyard), the Kitay-Gorod wall and Prolomnye Vorota.
Virtual time travel Exact architectural reconstructions with 360-degree panoramas, fragments of films and archival images: maps, paintings, photographs will come to life in front of you. With their help, you will learn what the Kremlin looked like during the time of Ivan the Terrible and where the fortification miracle disappeared - Alevizov Rov. See what the capital was like before the fire of 1812, and even see the reconstruction of the eighth Stalinist skyscraper! We will also meet on the way the disappeared House-Ship and the powerful Multifaceted Tower of the Kitaygorodskaya Wall.
Who is the excursion for?
Travelers of any age. Even if you have poor eyesight, you can keep your glasses on and use them in conjunction with VR glasses.
- The tour takes place with virtual and augmented reality glasses, accompanied by a guide from our team. This is not a film or a recording, the tour takes place in live time!
- If it rains or snows, the tour will not be canceled. We know where to hide from bad weather.
The excursion starts in the Okhotny Ryad metro area. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.