Pamukkale geothermal springs are a natural wonder and national reserve. You will travel to this "Cotton Castle" in a comfortable bus for a group of up to 40 people. See cascades of travertine terraces, explore ancient Hierapolis, and take a dip in the pool where Cleopatra took the healing baths. You will also visit a textile factory. Group excursion Duration More than 12 hours Group size up to 40 people Children Allowed with children How it goes By bus € 40 per person
What awaits you
- The beauty and benefits of Pamukkale… You will find yourself in an amazing nature reserve on the outskirts of an ancient volcanic plateau. Learn about the formation of white travertines, which have been forming for hundreds of thousands of years, and about the properties of hot springs. Walk on the terraces and take landscape photos.
- Monuments of ancient Hierapolis… On a short tour of the ancient city, you will learn about its history, see the Roman amphitheater, the largest necropolis of Anatolia and the monumental tomb of the Apostle Philip. And if you wish, you can swim in the thermal waters of the Cleopatra pool, where the temperature is about 36 degrees.
- Textile factory, where you will observe the process of making cotton fabrics and will be able to purchase products from environmentally friendly materials.
06: 00-06: 30 - collection of travelers from Bodrum hotels 07: 30-08: 00 - breakfast in the town of Mula 11: 30-14: 30 - free time in Pamukkale 15: 00-15: 45 - lunch at the restaurant 16: 00-16: 30 - textile factory "Varol" 16: 30-20: 00 - return transfer
- The price includes: transfer from the hotel and back, entrance ticket to Pamukkale, meals (breakfast with hot drinks and lunch), insurance
- Additional charges: drinks during lunch, entrance ticket to Cleopatra's pool (optional, 80 lira)
- The tour takes place by bus in a group of up to 40 people
- The tour will be led by a professional guide from our team
Start the tour at your hotel in Bodrum. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.