You will get acquainted with Pskov medieval, provincial and modern. Visit all the historic districts and hear stories about how the city fought, built, traded and defended its borders. And all this time, a gallery of images will unfold before you: princes and generals, kings and holy fools, merchants and antique dealers, Old Believers, composers and diplomats. Individual excursion for 1-6 people Duration 4.5 hours Children Allowed with children How it goes By car 2850 rubles per excursion Price for 1-6 people, regardless of the number of participants
What awaits you
Heroes of the Pskov time: history in faces The history of the city was written not only by princes and generals. There are many faces in this canvas
- In pre-revolutionary Pskov, all visitors tried to visit the "junk shop", for the contents of which a British antique firm offered a fabulous sum. The owner's surname will sound familiar to you.
- The evidence found by archaeologists would suggest the existence of an organized criminal group in Pskov in the 13th century. I'll tell you who and how gets to the bottom of the truth. All the secret becomes clear!
- How are you, guests, bargaining? It was definitely not Pskov merchants who stopped by Tsar Saltan. Let's figure out who they are, the Pskov owners of factories, newspapers, ships.
- On the city streets you will meet kings and holy fools, solid old believers and obsessed with the idea of revolutionaries, composers and diplomats.
- Let's stand at an old crossroads that remembers the childhood friendship of a terrorist and a prosecutor. A short militiaman will run by with a light gait, whose ironic stories made the whole country laugh. The future patriarch will slowly walk to a nearby church.
Shrines of Pskov Cozy Pskov churches can be seen anywhere in the city. These churches were built by nameless Pskov masters - philosophers and theologians. History has preserved the names of three of them. Let's get acquainted with the creations of ancient architects included in the UNESCO list
Legendary Citadel The people of Pskov knew how to build their city, they knew how to defend it. Stone walls grew, vulnerable areas were fortified with powerful towers, the fortress remained impregnable in the most brutal assaults. Let's talk about the resilience of the people of Pskov, about military cunning and talented commanders
In our program: the Kremlin, military passages, a secret manhole, observation platforms, the Pokrovsky complex, the Olginskaya chapel, a monument to Alexander Nevsky and his squad, as well as other significant places of the city.
- The excursion is pedestrian and automobile. A completely pedestrian option is possible (in this case, we will not be able to reach some objects)
- The tour takes place in your car
- Entrance to the territory of the Kremlin with an excursion is paid separately: 1-5 people. - 200 rubles; 6-10 people - 500 rubles; 11-20 people - 700 rubles; more than 20 people - 1000 rub. for the whole group (according to the current rates of the Pskov Museum-Reserve). And also an optional visit to other museum objects of the city: the observation deck of the Vlasyevskaya tower, the Mirozhsky monastery, a model of the Kremlin in the bell tower of the Trinity Cathedral
The excursion starts at Lenin Square. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.