Choosing a tour to Dalyan, you will spend a busy day - you will have time to relax and see truly unique places. The program includes swimming in the open sea, mud baths, sailing on a boat along the Dalyan river canals, Lycian tombs and Iztuzu turtle beach. The tour takes place in a group of up to 40 people with a guide who will tell you about the reserve and the history of ancient Lycia. Group excursion Duration 10 hours Group size up to 40 people Children Allowed with children How it goes By bus € 25 per person
What awaits you
Our bus will pick you up from your hotel and take you to the pier, from where you will embark on your boat trip. Sunbathe on the sun loungers and swim in the open sea during a 40-minute stop.
- Mud baths and hydrogen sulphide springs - outdoor spa. Here you will feel a specific smell, but it indicates the sulfur content, therefore, baths have healing properties, are useful for rheumatism and skin diseases. You will appreciate the effect, plunge into the warm thermal waters and take positive photos.
- Boat trip and views of the Lycian tombs… Traveling along the channels of the Dalyan River, you will be impressed by the view of the tombs carved into the high cliff. Our guide will tell you how they came about and reveal the history of Lycia, an ancient country in the south of Asia Minor.
- Turtle beach between sea and bay… You will be taken to an amazing beach where the Caretta turtles lay their eggs - if you are lucky, you will see these creatures. Then you will have 1.5 hours to relax on Iztuzu Beach, on a narrow sandy spit: on one side you swim in salt sea water, and on the other - in fresh.
08:00 - transfer from the hotel 10:00 - arrival to the village of Koycegiz 10:30 - visit to thermal springs and useful mud 12:00 - stop overlooking the Lycian tombs (15 min) 12:30 pm - catching crabs (then you release them) 13:00 - lunch on the boat 14:00 - Iztuzu beach (turtle beach) 16:00 return to Koycegiz and transfer to the bus 17:30 - Departure to Marmaris
- The excursion takes place by bus in a group of up to 40 people, on a boat (with two decks - shady and open) and on a small boat
- The price includes: all transfers, all entrance tickets, lunch on the boat, insurance
- Additional charges: drinks on the boat and personal expenses (optional)
- The tour will be led by a professional guide from our team
Start the tour at your hotel in Marmaris. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.