Ready to be amazed at how warm, friendly and endless the Kola Peninsula can be? With our team of energetic northerners, you will explore the surroundings of Teriberka from the ship graveyard to the beach with dragon eggs, taste local cuisine and get wonderful photos as a souvenir. We will make sure that you conquer the North - and the North conquered you! Group excursion Duration 9 hours Group size up to 8 people Children Without children How it goes By car Rating 5 on 2 reviews 5000 rubles per person
What awaits you
Locations for which you should see Teriberka Our trip will not be like a classic excursion: you will find a lot of humor, communication and, of course, non-trivial stories about the nature and legends of the Kola Peninsula. The lenses of our cameras will show the most beautiful places of Teriberka
- on a deserted sandy beach, you will ride on a high swing overlooking the ocean;
- you will see a fishing boat, which recently ran aground in a storm;
- you will feel yourself far from civilization in the ship graveyard;
- walk along the beautiful tundra and make sure that the North is endless;
- find yourself at a waterfall that rushes straight into the Arctic Ocean;
- you will find the most photogenic views of the stone beach and figure out what it is called: "Dragon Eggs", "Dinosaur Eggs" or "Beach of Giants".
Northern lunch by the ocean Having explored the best photo points and places of attraction in Teriberka, we will go to warm up and refresh ourselves in the panoramic restaurant of the village, which is comfortably nestled on the shores of the Arctic Ocean. Here you will find excellent northern cuisine: local fish with a side dish, venison dumplings and other culinary finds.
Who is the excursion for?
This trip is ideal for lovers of emotional stories, exciting trips, fun photos and gastronomic discoveries! A great option for those who travel in a small group, but want to become part of a large and friendly community.
- Meals in the panoramic restaurant are paid separately - 500 rubles. per person. Dish of your choice: link of halibut with quinoa, cod with garnish, venison or carbonara dumplings.
- We walk to Battery Waterfall and Stone Beach in summer and autumn (about 5 km round trip). In the off-season, a transfer by Sobol / Gazelle cars is additionally paid (500 rubles / person), and in winter you can get on a sleigh for a snowmobile (800 rubles / person).
- If there are more than 10 people in the group, 2 guides will accompany and photograph it
The tour starts at your hotel in Murmansk. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.