The door to the magical world will be the Yupshara Canyon - the rocks that parted on the way to Ritsa. You will admire the colors of the lake, the high Gegsky waterfall, mountain rivers and views of the Chabgar cornice. You will visit the legendary Gagra and walk through the enchanted forest. In ruin you will see beauty, in a crowded place you will be left alone with yourself - and imbued with the soul of Abkhazia. Individual excursion for 1-4 people Duration 8 hours Children Allowed with children How it goes By car Rating 4.86 on 7 reviews RUB 18,000 for the excursion Price for 1-4 people, regardless of the number of participants
What awaits you
Get to know Abkhazia We will cross the border and find ourselves in a small but proud country. On the way, you will learn about the past of Abkhazia, understand how and how it lives today. I will talk about its heyday and decline, about the time of tsarist power, about the Soviet era of industrialization and the struggle for independence. And, of course, let's talk about the cuisine and winemaking of the hospitable region
A day among the palms and snow The road will pass, including along the picturesque river, entered in the Guinness Book of Records. We will also visit the White Rocks beach, which is not inferior in beauty to the Cote d'Azur. And then all the top places of Abkhazia are waiting for you
- The city of Gagra… You will see the resort from above, take a photo at the famous colonnade and take a walk in the park of the Prince of Oldenburg. And, if possible, we will visit the atmospheric abandoned hotel Georgia.
- Yupsharsky canyon - a fascinating natural monument in mountainous Abkhazia. Just imagine: grandiose rocks, the distance between which is sometimes only 20 m, coolness even on a hot day, the noise of a mountain river, green and red mosses, boxwood and evergreen ivy.
- Blue lake and waterfall Men's tears… You will discover the secret of a reservoir of amazing color and hear the legend of a graceful waterfall falling off a cliff right next to the road.
- Lake Ritsa… This place of attraction for travelers in Abkhazia will conquer you with cold shades of blue and harmony with the surrounding wooded mountains.
- Milky and Gega waterfalls (the second - if the weather permits). You will admire a lacy rocky waterfall and a stream about 70 m high. Remember the scene of the fight between Sherlock Holmes and Moriarty and other shots from famous films.
In addition, you will visit Stalin's favorite Dacha on the Ritsa and look at the old German military bridge. Enjoy coffee on the sand at Aunt Loire's and dine in a traditional apatskh. I will also be happy to treat you with invigorating coffee or tonic tea at a stop in a wonderful place.
How the excursion goes
- In a comfortable jeep. You will be accompanied by me or another guide-driver from our team.
- The jeep tour takes place without haste, you will have time to admire Abkhazia and take a photo. Also, the program can be adjusted according to your wishes.
- The route is designed for the whole day (8-10 hours). We recommend leaving no later than 7-8 am
What is included in the price and what is not
- Included: transfer from your place of residence and back, transport costs and water
- Additional costs: environmental fee in the Ritsa nat. park (350 rubles per person), Stalin's dacha (150 rubles per person), meals and other personal expenses (optional)
Start of the excursion by appointment. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.In AbkhaziaLake Ritsa39Stalin's dacha17On jeeps7