You will see the ancient watchtowers, drive along the Aktoprak pass and see a high-mountainous lake surrounded by hills and rocky cliffs. You will also admire the waterfalls and gorges, explore the ancient necropolis and reveal the mysterious legends associated with this region. Individual excursion for 1-4 people Duration 10 hours Children Allowed with children How it goes By car 9000 rubles per excursion Price for 1-4 people, regardless of the number of participants
What awaits you
Incredible Kabardino-Balkaria You will be immersed in the world of fantastic mountain nature. The excursion program includes
- Chegem waterfalls - you will appreciate the power and beauty of the largest mountain waterfalls in Kabardino-Balkaria.
- Paradrome - you will watch athletes paragliding over the beautiful Chegem gorge. If you wish, also take the flight with an experienced instructor.
- Mountain village Eltyubu - the focus of the history of the entire Balkaria. You will see ancient watchtowers and the ruins of Greek temples and hear the mystical stories of these places.
- "City of the dead" - in the ancient necropolis on the Kumtyube volcanic massif at an altitude of more than 3500 meters, you will find medieval burial places and Muslim mausoleums and learn about the mysterious night glow that was observed here in the 80s.
- High mountain pass Aktoprak - "museum" of natural observation platforms. I will tell you what battles took place here and what films were filmed, I will show breathtaking views of the picturesque valleys and mountain peaks.
- Lake Gizhgit - you will admire green hills, rocky cliffs and clear emerald water. And also enjoy the sunset with a cup of hot mountain tea.
Paragliding flight is paid separately (optional): 5000 rubles per person, duration - 20-30 minutes.
The beginning of the excursion by agreement. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.