"The city of towers and craftsmen" Suzdal has kept the secrets of Russian crafts from time immemorial, one of which you will master in a master class. In the company of local craftsmen, you will weave a Slavic amulet or souvenir bast shoes, forge a horseshoe or make a pot on a potter's wheel. Or maybe climb the bell tower to discover the secrets of the bell ringing. Everyone will find something to their liking! Individual excursion for 1-5 people Duration 1 hour Children Allowed with children How it goes Indoors Rating 5 by 4 reviews RUB 5600 per excursion Price for 1-5 people, regardless of the number of participants
What awaits you
Suzdal crafts: from ceramics to birch bark In Suzdal, every artisan can find something to their liking! In the same way, you will choose the most interesting master class for yourself in order to create an author's product with your own hands. Before the lesson, the master will tell about a particular craft: its history of its origin in Suzdal, artistic features, materials and traditions. What you can try yourself
- Pottery craft: you will make one or more items on a potter's wheel, which you can immediately take with you or wait until the item dries and is kilned by the master in the oven.
- blacksmith craft… The master class will take place in a real blacksmith's workshop, where you yourself will choose what you will forge: a nail, a horseshoe or even a decorative element.
- Bell ringing: you have to climb one of the bell towers of Suzdal in order to create your own unique chime under the guidance of a master bell ringer and discover the bell history of Russia.
- Weaving from birch bark and straw - one of the oldest crafts in Russia. You will learn about the preparation of birch bark and various types of weaving, and then create small souvenir bast shoes, a headband or, if you are ready to stock up on time and patience, even a basket.
- Weaving of ancient amulets: game master class. The ancient Slavic sciences, the secrets of their weaving, the secret meaning of ornaments - all this will be revealed to you in class.
- Patchwork mosaic: for the smallest artisans (from 3 years old). Children will be able to weave their own designer ornament from small scraps.
- When ordering an excursion, in the correspondence with the guide, immediately indicate which master class you have chosen
- The lesson for you will be led by a master craftsman from our team
- The cost is indicated for one master class. If you want to take part in several classes, please specify it when ordering, and we will adjust the cost.
The meeting point is by agreement with the guide, you can discuss it when ordering the excursion.