Even if you know Crimea well, it can always surprise you! To see this, we will go to Taigan - the largest safari park in Europe. You will meet African lions, leopards and tigers in natural but safe conditions, watch the feeding of predators. And in the contact zones you can pet the cubs and treat the animals with vegetables. Individual excursion for 1–4 people Duration 7.5 hours Children Possible with children How it goes By car 5500 rubles per excursion Price for 1-4 people, regardless of the number of participants
What awaits you
The world of animals in the Taigan Park In a couple of hours we will drive to Belogorsk in a comfortable car along the Tavrida highway. On the way, I will not let you get bored: you will hear about remarkable events from the history of the peninsula, its flora and fauna. And then you will have 3 hours to stroll through the largest safari park in Europe: 60 African lions, black leopards, cougars, jaguars and tigers live on the 30 hectares of "Taigan". At the local zoo, you will come across elephants, giraffes, bears, camels and hundreds of bird species. In addition, we will take a look at the "contact zones", where you can get closer to the animals, take wonderful pictures and even pet the lion cubs and tiger cubs
Feeding wild animals If we start from Sevastopol early enough, we will have time to catch one of the most interesting events of the day in "Taigan" - animal feeding. Believe me, this sight is impressive: roaring, the lions slowly approach the meat in strict accordance with the hierarchy within the pride, and then begin their meal aside. In addition, you can take with you or buy chopped vegetables and pieces of meat in the park to feed the animals yourself and capture these moments in the photo.
How the excursion goes
- I will pick you up from your place of stay in Sevastopol and take you back after the excursion. Upon request, I will install a child frame car seat in the car.
- The recommended check-out time is 7 am: this is how we will have time to look at the feeding of the animals
- The cost of tickets to the park is paid separately: adults - 1000 rubles, children (from 3 to 10 years old) - 500 rubles.
- There is a cafe on the territory of the park where you can dine
- For a fee, you can buy pet food in the park
- A photo with a lion cub costs 1000 rubles
- Excursion in a 3-seater electric car in the park with a driver: 1 hour - 2,500 rubles, 20 minutes - 500 rubles. By 5-seater electric car: 1 hour - 3,500 rubles.
The meeting point is by agreement with the guide, you can discuss it when ordering the excursion.