Hunting for the Aurora Borealis is our love, our hobby, our life. Seeing him live is priceless, and we will do our best to make your date with Aurora the best memory of your trip to the Kola Peninsula. On the way, we will tell you how physicists explain the phenomenon, what different peoples of the North thought about it and, of course, we will photograph you against the background of magical flashes. Group excursion Duration 4 hours Group size up to 7 people Children Allowed with children How it goes By car Rating 4.75 on 16 reviews 5000 rubles per person
What awaits you
Polar fairy tale Murmansk can be called one of the capitals of the Northern Lights - in the vicinity of the city this phenomenon can be seen with a high degree of probability! In the evening, you will go out of town for an exciting photo hunt. On the way, let's talk about the phenomenon itself and life in the Arctic. And having arrived at the correct location for observation, we will give you the opportunity to enjoy the northern performance and in the "intermission" we will take several professional photographs, which, we hope, will become an adornment of your photo collection.
Please contact in advance to check with the guide on the most successful day for the trip.
Organization of the trip
- We will pick you up from your hotel and bring you back after the end of the tour
- Transport (comfortable 6-7 seater minibuses) and professional photos against the background of the Northern Lights are included in the price
- Transfer from other nearby towns is possible for an additional fee
- Duration - 4-5 hours, sometimes more
- The radiance does not appear exactly on schedule, or it may not reach the horizon at all, contrary to the forecast. However, we have extensive hunting experience, so we will do our best to organize the trip competently - we will most accurately choose the day, direction and place.
- We recommend having a couple of days in stock for a possible transfer of the hunt.
- A refund is possible only if the departure did not take place due to weather conditions and it is not possible to postpone the hunt the next day
- Alternative options or cancellation are discussed individually and according to the situation.
Seasonality of the trip
- We open the Northern Lights hunting season in early September and close in early April. Usually at this time it is already quite cool here, and in the winter months it is also frosty.
- To prevent your mood from being spoiled by the cold, warm yourself. You will see a list of recommendations after booking the tour.
Conditions of conducting
- We strongly discourage alcohol on our trips, tours and excursions
- People in a state of intoxication will not be allowed to travel
Start the excursion at your hotel. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.