You will walk around the unfinished and abandoned Crimean nuclear power plant, stop by the city of Shelkino with streets without names and be impressed by the views from the famous Cape Kazantip. And I will tell the unusual history of these places and will do everything to make our trip easy and informative. Individual excursion for 1-5 people Duration 9 hours Children Allowed with children How it goes By car RUB 7500 per excursion Price for 1-5 people, regardless of the number of participants
What awaits you
Crimean NPP, Shchelkino and Kazantip The southern regions of the country are not only beaches, sea and coastal restaurants, but also mysterious places with an atypical history. On our journey you
- You will reveal the history of the construction of the Crimean nuclear power plant and understand why it was "abandoned"
- Walk through the station and visit its heart - the reactor compartment
- Climb to the roof of the nuclear power plant and admire the surroundings
- You will visit the youngest city of Crimea - Shelkino - and find out why its streets have no names
- Take a look at the picturesque Cape Kazantip on the shores of the Azov Sea and appreciate the gorgeous panoramas
Who is the excursion for?
Anyone who is interested in history or "abandoned".
- Transfer from Novorossiysk and back is included in the price
- The tour is designed for adults and children over 12 years old
The meeting point is by agreement with the guide, you can discuss it when ordering an excursion.