You will see Dubai in all its glory - enchanting, stylish and ultra-modern. Discover and see what the emirate was like in the pre-oil era, marvel at its luxury today at the legendary Burj Al Arab and Burj Khalifa. Feel the spirit of the East in the local market and, of course, discover the secret of Dubai's rapid transformation. Individual excursion for 1-3 people Duration 8 hours Children Without children How it goes By car $ 220 per excursion Price for 1-3 people, regardless of the number of participants
What awaits you
Dubai not to be missed In one day, we will cover the main attractions that flaunt on the most beautiful Dubai postcards
- You will visit the history museum in forte al-fahidi and imagine in colors what Dubai was like in the pre-oil era. Skillfully crafted dioramas and detailed installations with wax figures will help.
- Have residence of the reigning Sheikh Dubai Mohammed photographed graceful peacocks.
- You will drop by the colorful market for spices and souvenirs.
- See the world's only 7-star sail hotel Burj Al Arab.
- Visit the complex Dubai Venice with luxury hotels.
- Stop on an artificial island Palm Jumeirahto take wonderful pictures with the Dubai Marina in the background.
- Drive along the emirate's most prestigious street with glittering skyscrapers
- See the mall's most gigantic aquarium outside Dubai Mall.
- Also enjoy the show Dancing fountains at the foot of the tallest building in the world - Burj Khalifa.
Miracle in the desert You will not only immerse yourself in the atmosphere of the largest city in the UAE, but also get acquainted with its ornate history. Find out how in just a few decades Dubai has turned from a desert settlement to the capital of the future. We will tell you about the rapid development of the emirate, about the peculiarities of life in the UAE, open the door to the world of Arab traditions and share other interesting facts about Dubai.
- Meals are paid separately (optional) - $ 30 per person (buffet in a 5 * restaurant overlooking the Burj Khalifa). No other additional costs are expected.
- The price of the excursion includes a transfer from your hotel and the accompaniment of a Russian-speaking guide from our team
- A transfer from the emirates of Sharjah and Ajman is also possible (check in the correspondence)
The meeting point is by agreement with the guide, you can discuss it when ordering the excursion.