Koenigsberg is long gone, but its outlines are clearly visible in modern Kaliningrad. And this meeting of different civilizations gives the city a special New Year and Christmas atmosphere. You will visit the corner of alchemists and healers, drop in on a visit to the artisan homlins, touch the legends of the Kneiphof and learn about the festive traditions at the fair on the island of Kant. Individual excursion for 1-3 people Duration 5 hours Children Possible with children How it goes By car 6170 rubles per excursion Price for 1-3 people, regardless of the number of participants
What awaits you
The magic of Kaliningrad As you know, fairytale heroes went for their princesses, a bird of happiness or a scarlet flower far, far away, to the Far Away Kingdom. Here are our regions relative to the main part of Russia - far, far away. Already beyond two borders. And just like fabulous states, you will not find East Prussia on a modern map. However, we live on its lands and every day we admire its beauties, which we will gladly show you on this atmospheric journey
Sights that descended from the pages of fairy tales
- You will see Brandenburg Gate and visit Marzipan museum, where you will learn about the ancient sweets brought to the city in the 13th century.
- See another gate from the Prussian era - neo-Gothic Royal - and you will be transported to the world of the Middle Ages in Pharmacy of the three kings with amazing exhibits.
- IN History and Art Museum take a look at the exhibition dedicated to creative to Hoffmann's fantasies.
- In addition, the program includes a visit to the most fabulous inhabitants of the city of K. - homlins, skillfully working with amber, wood and silver.
- Let's not ignore the heart of the city - Kant islandwhere I will tell the legends of the old Kneiphof quarter and introduce you to the history of the iconic Cathedral… Here, on holidays, you will stroll through the elegant Christmas market.
- And, of course, let's go to the main tree on Main square, continuing the conversation about the Christmas traditions of Koenigsberg and Kaliningrad.
Entrance tickets to the Royal Gate and the Historical and Art Museum are additionally paid ~ 150-200 rubles per person.
The meeting point is by agreement with the guide, you can discuss it when ordering the excursion.