In one day, you will not only get to know the legendary resorts of Kavminvod, but also taste them. In Kislovodsk you will appreciate the refreshing Narzan in the old gallery, in Essentuki you will taste the mineral water and see the mud baths famous throughout Europe. And then we will add a finishing touch to the picture - a tasting at a cozy winery at the foot of Mount Camel. Individual excursion for 1-3 people Duration 7 hours Children Allowed with children How it goes By car Rating 5 on 1 review 7000 rubles per excursion Price for 1-3 people, regardless of the number of participants
What awaits you
Not to be missed in Kislovodsk Our journey starts in the heart of the city - on Kurortny Boulevard. Walking in the footsteps of merchants and aristocrats, we will see the Narzan Gallery and the building of the Main Narzan Baths in the Indo-Moorish style, the snow-white Colonnade, the Grand Hotel and the Cascade Staircase. Let's find a place where nuclear energy has served a peaceful purpose for the only time. And in the estate of the artist Yaroshenko we will figure out why Kislovodsk was called the “third summer capital” of the empire
Along the water "path" Essentukov Next we will be met by the resort town of Essentuki, where we will also try to cover the most interesting: we will walk along the main water "path", talk about the golden era of the city, see the palace of equipment gymnastics, the pump room of Essentuki No. 4 and the famous Mud baths, which was considered the best in Europe. And after our promenade, you can dine in a cozy cafe and treat yourself to coffee with pomegranate juice
Secrets of Stavropol wine After lunch, our way lies to the foot of Camel Mountain, where wine-making villages of Italian and German settlers were located in the 19th century. At a private family winery, you will learn about the peculiarities of Stavropol wine, its differences from the Crimean or Krasnodar counterparts, and then you will feel the interesting taste of the drink at a professional tasting
At the end of the trip, if time and energy remains, we will stop by the equestrian club, where you can visit the stable, ride a horse or feed the rabbits.
How the excursion goes
- The tour starts in Kislovodsk, but if you are resting in the city of Essentuki, we can start in your city.
- If you are staying in Pyatigorsk, I can pick you up and bring you back after the tour for an additional payment of 1000 rubles
- To taste the mineral water Narzan and Essentuki, you need glasses (can be purchased on site)
- If you go on an excursion with children, they will be offered tea with sweets for tasting, as well as an old board game puzel (puzzles) so that they do not get bored
- Lunch (optional)
- Wine tasting - 1000 rubles per person
- Visiting the stable (optional) - 100 rubles / person, horseback riding - 150 rubles / person.
The meeting point is by agreement with the guide, you can discuss it when ordering the excursion.