I propose to combine the pleasant with the very pleasant and, possibly, useful! In half a day, you will explore Kaliningrad from the historical center to residential and industrial areas. And at the same time you will find out what, apart from amber and sprat, our rich land is famous for, what stories are behind the Konigsberg brands and where to find real local products. Individual excursion for 1-2 people Duration 5 hours Children Possible with children How it goes By car RUB 6000 per excursion Price for 1-2 people, regardless of the number of participants
What awaits you
Great sightseeing tour of the city You will learn about the history of Koenigsberg-Kaliningrad step by step, considering the main sights of the city. Our program includes the famous island of Kant with a cathedral and stories about the philosopher, the Brandenburg and Ausfal gates. You will also see the Astronomical Bastion, the Fish Village and the New Synagogue, the Honey and Jubilee Bridges, museums and theaters, Victory Square and the Peter the Great Embankment
Five brands of Kaliningrad
- Amber… Many take away a warm piece of the frozen sun from the Amber Region as a souvenir. I will tell you about a beautiful natural stone with a rich history, about its mysteries and properties, as well as be able to answer other questions about the valuable resin.
- Ceramics… Local clay will be a separate topic. You will learn about the secret durable brick from which all of East Prussia was rebuilt and its modern use.
- Marzipan… Königsberg marzipan made the region famous throughout the world. You will hear about the first Italian confectionery factory, a revived brand and sweets that are made according to original recipes today.
- Fish… It is not surprising that this is the favorite dish of Kaliningraders. Here you will find a wide variety of fish species and gastronomic products from it. But not all fish on sale are from local catch. I will tell you what kind of fish is caught, where and when, what is worth trying and, of course, where to buy fish in Kaliningrad.
- Cognac… Wine and Cognac House "Alliance-1892" is known far beyond the city limits. We can also talk about the pride of the plant, taste subtleties and peculiarities of production.
Other souvenir joys Our plan is free, so I can include many places where you can look for other items as well. Our list may include old postcards, fairytale heroes and homlins, antiques, Königsberg glass, genuine leather products, Kneiphof houses, interior items, sealing wax, author's works. Amber, natural, Polish and Czech cosmetics. Quality food, including delicacies. And many many others!
Who is the excursion for?
The route is designed for family recreation, which will be interesting for both adults and children of all ages.
- Additional costs: optional, entrance to the Königsberg Glass Museum and the observation deck at the lighthouse - 100 rubles per person
- Food, drinks, gifts and souvenirs are paid for by yourself
The beginning of the excursion on the island of Kant. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.