A trip to Cappadocia is simply unthinkable without a scattering of bright balloons in the morning sky. We will help you touch this miracle: you will meet the sunrise in a hot air balloon basket hundreds of meters above the ground, admiring the Martian valleys, cave cities and volcanic landscapes. Follow the wind! Group excursion Duration 1.5 hours Group size up to 20 people Children Without children How it goes Other € 63 per person
What awaits you
Fly over Cappadocia: 60 minutes of magic Just imagine: for an hour, you drift easily and smoothly over the unique rock formations, bizarre valleys and dramatic landscapes of the "Land of Beautiful Horses". First, you will watch the hot air balloon canopy fill with air and prepare for takeoff. And then gently climb to an altitude of 500 - 1000 meters to enjoy Cappadocia from the best vantage point! Each balloon is controlled by a professional pilot, so the flight will be exciting, but comfortable and safe.
- You pay 100% of the cost of the flight on the website
- If the flight does not take place due to weather conditions, we will refund the money in full or postpone the flight to another date (at your request)
- Please note: flight prices may vary depending on the season. If you book a flight a month or earlier, please contact us before placing your order to clarify the exact cost.
How is the flight
- The balloon basket accommodates up to 20 people
- Early in the morning we will pick you up from the point where you are staying, and after the flight we will take you back. The exact check-out time depends on the season and your location. In the spring-summer we start from about 4:00 to 4:30, in the fall-winter at 6:00 to 6:30
- It gets very cold in Cappadocia in the early morning, so be sure to bring some warm clothes
- Children under 6 years old are not allowed in the basket
Tour starts at your hotel in Cappadocia. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.