Hippodrome Square, Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia and Roksolana Hammam are a classic route for a first glimpse of Istanbul. On a walk in a group of up to 30 people, we will show you these attractions outside and inside Set against the backdrop of minarets, lavish interiors and panoramic views of the Bosphorus, you will unravel the city's rich history and learn about its rulers. Group excursion Duration 4 hours Group size up to 30 people Children Allowed with children How it goes On foot € 35 € 32 per person 10%Discount when ordering before March 31
What awaits you
Istanbul not to be missed The excursion will take place in the heart of the metropolis, on the historical Sultanahmet peninsula. In the company of a professional guide, in 4 hours you will learn
- Hippodrome Square, which will take you to the heyday of Byzantium. Horse races were held here, the social and political life of Constantinople was in full swing. Today it is a square, where you will see the ancient monuments - the Egyptian obelisk and the Serpentine Column.
- Blue mosque… During the construction of this elegant building, the best architectural techniques of those times were used. You will see this with your own eyes and understand the role of the mosque yesterday and today.
- Hammam Hurrem Sultan - baths, built by the architect Sinan on the orders of Suleiman the Magnificent for his beloved, legendary Roksolana.
- Saint Sophie Cathedral, or Hagia Sophia. This shrine will conquer you with its monumental facades, and interiors, and its destiny. You will find out, thanks to whom it was built and saved, you will hear about the "golden age" of Byzantium and marvelous mosaics.
- The price includes all entrance fees and pick-up from your hotel in Fatih or Beyoglu area
- The tour will be led by a licensed guide from our team
- Unfortunately, due to the coronavirus epidemic, we temporarily inspect Hammam Khyurrem Sultan only from the outside
The tour starts from your hotel. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.