Friends, we will go on a journey through the city-defender of St. Petersburg, which was conceived as a fortress, served as a commercial port and shipyard. I will captivate the children with stories and secrets of the past, tell them about sailors, forts and ships. And our route will pass through the center of Kronstadt, including along the embankment and past the magnificent Naval Cathedral. Group excursion Duration 2 hours Group size up to 20 people Children Possible with children How it goes On foot 650 rubles per person
What awaits you
Getting to know Kronstadt is easy and fun To begin with, we will fast forward to the times when Peter I, fighting the Swedes, ordered the construction of this fortified city. You will understand why there are so many forts near Kotlin Island and what they were used for. Feel the spirit of sea feats and adventures. We will walk along the central streets and the embankment, where we will see the very tide-rod from which measurements of heights are carried out throughout our country! And of course, we will admire the Naval Cathedral. You will also learn
- what kind of fish saved the whole city from hunger;
- why Peter I ordered to build a grandiose dock;
- why Kronstadt is called St. Petersburg in miniature;
- why on the coat of arms of the city depicted a bowler hat;
- and whisper your cherished desire in the ear of a magic tree!
Who is the excursion for?
Children from 8 to 14 years old, as well as their parents.
- The tour starts in the center of Kronstadt. You need to get to Kronstadt on your own.
- The child on the excursion must be accompanied by an adult
The beginning of the excursion in the area of Gostiny Dvor in Kronstadt. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.