On a trip to the largest island in the Siberian Sea, you will visit its southwestern part, where you will see Nurskoye Lake and the winter miracle of Lake Baikal - methane bubbles. In the east, you will discover panoramas of the shores of Buryatia, a bay with an "artistic" rock and the island of Ogoy, where you can perform a ritual in the Buddhist tradition. And in the north, visit one of the nine great shrines of Asia - the legendary Shamanka rock. Individual excursion for 1-4 people Duration 10 hours Children Allowed with children How it goes By car Rating 5 on 1 review RUB 24,800 per excursion Price for 1-4 people, regardless of the number of participants
What awaits you
Southwest Olkhon: space ice Having reached the coast of the mainland from Irkutsk / Listvyanka, you will cross to the southwestern part of the island. On the way, you can stop at a roadside cafe. At Nurskoye Lake, one of the three popular lakes of Olkhon, an irreplaceable UAZ will be waiting for you for your onward journey. And here you will also have your first meeting with the world of methane bubbles, or the "cosmic ice" of Baikal
East Olkhon: Buddhist stupa Then you will go to the Khalzyn Pad, or Khalzany - the sunniest part of the island, where a wonderful view of the Big Sea and the shores of Buryatia opens. In the areas between the hills (“gorges”), you will look at a beautiful bay with a high rock and decide what it reminds you of: an angel, an eagle's head, two faces, or something else. Then you will visit Ogoy Island - the largest in the Small Sea, where a Buddhist stupa was built not so long ago. You will be able to follow local traditions and perform a ritual to fulfill a wish. You will see ice grottos, caves and once again plunge into the kingdom of emerald Baikal ice
Northern Olkhon: Shamanka rock Finally, you will visit one of the nine great shrines of Asia - the picturesque Cape Burkhan. It is she who attracts most of the travelers who came to Lake Baikal. You will discover unforgettable panoramas and try to feel the main place of power of the region, where for centuries they have come to worship and take oaths.
How is the journey
- The indicated cost includes escorting only the driver who is ready to answer clarifying questions
- At your request, we can organize a guided tour (extra charge). You will immerse yourself in the legends and beliefs of Lake Baikal, learn about its nature and history of settlements.
- Travel is possible from January to March (inclusive)
What is included in the price and what is not
- Included: transfer Listvyanka / Irkutsk - Khuzhir (travel time to the island will be 3.5-4 hours), a trip around the island in a UAZ, lunch on the island (ukha)
- Additional expenses: - return transfer, if you want to go to Olkhon in one day - 10,000 rubles. - entrance to the national park (paid online on the website of the national park, the price is presented there) - crossing to the island by airship during the period when the free official ice crossing is closed - 400 rubles per person - guide services at will (specify the exact amount in the correspondence) - lunch at a roadside cafe on the way - entertainment at will: riding on tubes on ice (the tube is attached to the car) - 350 rubles; winter cocktail made on the ice of Lake Baikal - 500 rubles.
If you are planning to stay overnight on Olkhon, we can help with booking accommodation.
Meeting point by agreement with the guide, you can discuss it when ordering an excursion. Baikal