“The joy, vigor, and strength that the North gives can hardly be found in other places” - you will definitely agree with these words of Roerich after our trip to Teriberka. Feel the salty breeze of the powerful ocean, stone and sandy beaches, rocky coast and a waterfall. I will tell you about the development of Teriberka and help you fall in love with the enchanting low-key nature of Kola. Group excursion Duration 11 hours Group size up to 8 people Children Allowed with children How it goes By car 6000 rubles per person
What awaits you
120 km - comfortable, beautiful and interesting The road to the lonely, but glorified village of Teriberka will take 2.5-3 hours. We will not just rush through the ascetic tundra, but at the request of the group we will stop in the most picturesque places. The history of the Kola region and the ideas of routes, the chronicles of Teriberka and the myths of the indigenous Sami people - we will talk about this along the way
The photos you've dreamed of come to life Many will remember the road carved in the rocks, along which the heroes of the film "Leviathan" go to court - in Teriberka it will impress you first of all. And then you
- Walk along the sandy beach of Teriberk Bay
- You will climb to the military battery of the Second World War - the northern line of defense passed here
- See a waterfall dumping water into the Barents Sea and a beach that is named Dragon Eggs
- Enjoy the power of the Arctic Ocean to your heart's content, and the most desperate swim in it:)
- Visit the country's northernmost mainland brewery, pet huskies and feed deer
- Visit the atmospheric ship graveyard and be on the lookout for whales and fur seals that often swim into the bay.
- The price includes: transportation costs (comfortable minibus) and lunch in the dining room (first, second and compote)
- Travel to the waterfall is optional and paid additionally (1000 rubles per person)
- The duration of the excursion is 10-12 hours, of which 2.5-3 hours is spent on the road one way
- The tour is suitable for adults and children over 9 years old (you need to walk a lot)
The excursion starts at Five Corners Square in Murmansk. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.