The fabulous streets of the Old Town, Swedish residential buildings, a majestic castle and secret places hidden from the eyes of tourists are just some of what awaits you on a photo walk. We will explore the cobbled streets of Vyborg, reveal the secrets of local residents, and find the most delicious pretzel. And, of course, we will take dozens of atmospheric shots against the background of the monuments of the Middle Ages! Individual excursion for 1-5 people Duration 2 hours Children Possible with children How it goes On foot Rating 5 on 1 review RUB 5100 per excursion Price for 1-5 people, regardless of the number of participants
What awaits you
Vyborg far and wide: a walk with a local In search of ideal photo angles, we will go around the main business cards of the city: you will see the only medieval castle in Russia, the gingerbread Old Town Hall and the innovative library of Alvar Aalto, the old Clock Tower and the Market Square with the Round Tower, the Church of St. Hyacinth and the Burger's estate. But, of course, we will not limit ourselves only to the main attractions, but delve deeper. With my help, you
- unveil the secret places of Vyborg (for example, a boulevard with preserved Finnish houses)
- you will find a Tavern serving authentic medieval food
- taste the most delicious Vyborg pretzel and Czech trdelnik
- you will learn non-trivial facts about Vyborg and its inhabitants.
Photoshoot in the scenery of the Middle Ages In two hours I will help you create a wonderful collection of photo memories of Vyborg. And if you want to not only pose, but also take pictures on your own with a phone or camera, I will suggest non-trivial and successful angles of sights and share some professional photography tips.
- You get to Vyborg on your own. A photographer guide will meet you at the hotel, train station or parking lot where you left the car.
- During the walk, we can stop for a snack in a coffee shop or restaurant (not included in the tour price)
- We will move around the city on foot, so it is important to choose comfortable shoes, and you can additionally grab something with heels in your backpack;)
The meeting point is by agreement with the guide, you can discuss it when ordering the excursion.