The trip is thought out so that you can see the most important and beautiful objects of Abkhazia in one day. You will get acquainted with the traditions and culture of the people, enjoy the beauty of nature, learn interesting historical facts that will help you better understand the "Land of the Soul". Individual excursion for 1–8 people Duration 12 hours Children Can be with children How it goes By car Rating 5 on 1 review from10500 rub. for 1-3 people or 3000 rubles. per person if there are more of you
What awaits you
Gagra's business cards You will see the majestic Colonnade and the Seaside Park, where V.V. Mayakovsky. I will introduce you to the pride of the city - the Gagripsh restaurant, on the stage of which F. Chaliapin and the stars of opera and chamber music performed, and I will tell you about the history of this miracle of architecture
Christian shrines in New Athos You will visit the New Athos Monastery and the majestic Cathedral of the Great Martyr Panteleimon, where I will tell you about how 2000 years ago the first Christians, exiled from the Roman Empire to these fertile lands, settled here a new religion. Explore the ancient church where the relics of one of the 12 apostles, Simon the Canaanite, rest Take memorable photos against the backdrop of the arched dam, built for the first Abkhazian hydroelectric power station. And also admire the magical underground lakes in the New Athos cave
Natural beauty of Abkhazia - lakes, waterfalls, gorges
- Waterfall "Maiden's tears", "Men's tears" and the river Bzyb, about which there are many legends.
- A blue lake of stunning sapphire color at the foot of Mount Tskhin and the gorge of the Yupshara River, where majestic cliffs close at an altitude of 200 meters and in the narrowest part of the gorge form a grandiose creation of nature - "Yupsharsky Gate".
- Legendary Lake Ritsa, to which we will climb along a deep rocky canyon. There I will tell you a legend related to the formation of this lake.
- The forest of the Ritsa relict reserve, the "Stone of Kisses" and the observation deck "Chabgar Cornice", from where a magnificent view opens from a height of almost 800 m above sea level.
National cuisine In traditional apatskhe you will taste the best dishes of the national cuisine and, most importantly, you will eat them in the traditional way - with your hands. You will learn how the Abkhaz toasts differ from all the others and what is the secret of eloquence. And on the shore of the pond, watching white and black swans, you will have a cup of aromatic coffee.
- The excursion starts at the border with Abkhazia (from the Psou checkpoint), where you need to get on your own
- Additional expenses: - Environmental fee (350 rubles / person) - New Athos cave (500 rubles per person) - Lunch at Apatskhe (approximately 500 rubles / person)
The beginning of the excursion at the border of Russia and Abkhazia. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.