From the dandy Pushkin to the hooligan Mayakovsky, from the patron of the arts Morozov to the rebel Yesenin - we will recall outstanding people and their biographies. Historical cataclysms, love triangles, stormy romances, refined decadence of the 19th and 20th centuries and a tender feeling with calm family happiness await you against the backdrop of romantic corners of Moscow. Individual excursion for 1-5 people Duration 2 hours Children Possible with children How it goes On foot RUB 2500 per excursion Price for 1-5 people, regardless of the number of participants
Love jumped out in front of us, as a murderer jumps out of the ground in an alley, and struck both of us at once! This is how lightning strikes, this is how a Finnish knife strikes! (M. A. Bulgakov)
What awaits you
How the stars of past centuries lived and loved Walking along the cozy streets and lanes in the area of the Patriarch's Ponds, together we will plunge into the theme of love of Russian writers, poets, and patrons of art. I will share with you romantic, dramatic and funny stories. For example, you will learn
- Who was Bulgakov's guardian angel, and who became the prototype of the main character Margarita in the legendary novel.
- How Mayakovsky was a hooligan and what was his relationship with the married couple Brikov, as well as how Lilichka participated in the poet's work.
- Why Alexander Blok avoided intimate relationships with his wife.
- How the unrestrained reveler Yesenin and the American sandals Duncan fell in love with each other, despite the language barrier.
- You will hear many more little-known facts!
On the way, we will look at the house where the very bad apartment is located, and admire the Ryabushinsky and Morozov mansions, where life was boiling brightly and love was seething.
The beginning of the excursion in the area of the Mayakovskaya metro station. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.