Safari Park Dubai is a corner of nature where animals and birds from Arabia, Africa and Asia coexist peacefully. In a group of up to 50 people, you will visit an eco-park, watch lions, rhinos, antelopes, giraffes and other representatives of the fauna. You will also walk through the impressive aviary, where flocks of migratory birds love to visit. Group excursion Duration 7.5 hours Group size up to 50 people Children Allowed with children How it goes By bus $ 55 per person
What awaits you
? Animals from all over the world will meet you in the Safari Park, which is divided into 3 territories: Arab, African and Asian. You will see how the inhabitants of Arabia - sand gazelle and white antelope - quietly coexist with zebras and giraffes. And crocodiles and hippos coexist with chimpanzees, rhinos, lions and tigers.
? Aviary with rare birds, which is striking in scale and unique conditions created for birds. In addition to dozens of bird species that constantly inhabit the spacious aviary, you can see, depending on the season, migrating flocks of waders, shrikes, herons, ducks, lapwings and many other bird species from all over the world.
How is the trip
- By bus in a group of up to 50 people. Gathering a group from hotels in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman. After visiting the park, we will take you back to your hotel.
- On the road with you there will be a Russian-speaking escort from our team who will help with organizational issues
- You will spend about 5 hours in the park on your own
- Children under 3 years old are served free of charge, but without a seat on the bus. This means that on the bus, the child will be in the arms of the parent. If a child under 3 years old needs a separate seat, the service is paid at the price of a child's ticket.
What is included in the price
- Transfer by bus, entrance ticket to the "Dubai Safari Park"
- The standard ticket includes visits to the Arab, African and Asian zones. With a combo ticket, in addition to visiting all three zones, you can also drive through the open areas of the Safari Village.
Start the excursion at your hotel. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.