I will be happy to show your company the fabulous Kislovodsk - from the old fortress to the flower calendar. You will greet Orla Kavminvod, walk in the footsteps of the "drinking society", remember famous names, enjoy a walk in the park at any time of the year. Everyone will love these 2 hours: be amazed, play, discover the story with the kids! Individual excursion for 1-6 people Duration 2 hours Children Possible with children How it goes On foot RUB 3250 per excursion Price for 1-6 people, regardless of the number of participants
What awaits you
Friendly cognitive walk We will meet near one of the few preserved fortresses in the Caucasus. Then we will walk along the first streets of the city and the alleys of the Kislovodsky Park, and talk about its features. And at the same time we will be photographed near the flower calendar - a traditional photo location for almost 100 years
Children on excursions
- They will find out how and why the fortress was built, count the loopholes and make sure that they are different
- They will see a stone bath of the early 19th century for medicinal narzan procedures
- They will hear an almost detective story of the birth of kefir in Russia
- They will walk through the square from which the residents of Kislovod went to the front
- Look into a real hut
- They will cross a stormy mountain river to a stone grotto along an elegant bridge
- They will feed the birds and, if you're lucky, the squirrels in the Resort Park
- They will play on the playground "Lukomorye".
Adults on excursions
- Learn about the first settlers of Kislovodsk
- They will open the history of the first temple in the city, which grew from a soldier's tent to a cathedral, and admire it
- Walk around the "White Villa" by artist Yaroshenko
- Hear legends about the eagle, the symbol of the CMW
- They will understand the names of the "Ladies' Caprice" bridge and the "Glass Stream" park pavilion.
After the excursion, I propose to have lunch or dinner: try the dishes of Caucasian cuisine, which were loved back in the 19th century by representatives of the "drinking society".
The beginning of the excursion on Prospect Mira in Kislovodsk. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.