Cappadocia is called no less another planet. We invite you to see this, admire the fantasy of nature and discover ancient history. Explore Goreme Park, admire all the famous valleys and experience local crafts on a guided group bus tour of up to 21 people. A panorama with balloons will also give you a feeling of delight! Group excursion Duration More than 12 hours Group size up to 21 people Children Allowed with children How it goes By bus € 95 per person
What awaits you
Day 1: road, cave cities and valleys
Depart from the coast to the center of Turkey in the early morning. The road is long, but it will be complemented by the guide's stories about the history, geography and inhabitants of Turkey, about the peculiarities and secrets of Cappadocia. In addition, the program includes a stop for breakfast with a picturesque view of the Tauride Mountains. Upon arrival in the "land of beautiful horses" you will visit:
- Underground city Saratli, by the example of which you will understand who, when and how lived in the caves of Cappadocia.
- Goreme National Park - a place of attraction under the protection of UNESCO. The guide will show you the rocky monasteries of the Byzantine period, decipher the frescoes and tell you about Christianity in this land. Then you will have 2 hours of free time for walks and photos.
- Valleys Devrent (Fantasy) and Pashabag (Monks)… In the first one you will meet stone "animals", including the famous camel. And the second will impress with long poles "in hats".
- Avanos city… On a walk, you will see how people live among tuff rock formations, visit a pottery workshop and can buy products.
- The rocky city of Chavushinwhich resembles a large piece of cheese with holes. Here, at a high altitude, you will see the Church of St. John the Baptist of the 5th century, one of the oldest in Cappadocia.
- Valley of Love, which will surprise you with its numerous narrow pillars.
After such an eventful itinerary, you will have dinner at the hotel and, if you want, watch the show "A Night in Cappadocia" dedicated to the folklore of Anatolia.
Day 2: valleys, Uchisar fortress and return trip
Optionally, the day will begin with the fulfillment of the dream of flying in a hot air balloon (additional charge). You will meet the sunrise, enjoy the fantastic scenery from above and have breakfast at the hotel. Then you will find:
- Three beauties - so called three bizarre statues. You will admire this symbol of Cappadocia from the observation deck.
- Anatolian stone center, where you will learn more about the history of the peninsula, which has been lost over the centuries.
- Valley of Pigeons and Uchisar Fortress… You will discover the secret of rocky bird houses, find Turkish blue "eyes" and admire the view of a small but monumental village.
On the way back to the coast, there will be several stops: at the silk leather studio and Oresin Khan caravanserai, for lunch with national dishes in the city of Konya and in shops (onyx, textiles, leather, Turkish delight, olives, oil).
What's included in the price
- All transportation costs (air-conditioned bus, professional driver behind the wheel)
- Accommodation at the Alp hotel in a double room. If you need a single room, you will need a surcharge (specify when booking).
- Dinner and breakfast at the hotel (except drinks for an additional fee)
- Entrance fees to the Underground City and the Valley of the Monks
- Accompaniment of a professional guide from our team
- Insurance for the duration of the excursion
- Breakfast on the 1st day
- The drinks
- Buffet lunch at the restaurant on the 1st day (in Avanos town) and the 2nd day (in the Konya town)
- Optional visit to the show program "Night in Cappadocia" (30-50 euros)
- Optional hot air balloon flight (150-200 euros)
- Optional visit to the observation deck with a view of the balloons (15-20 euros)
Read before booking
- The journey starts at 5-6 am, depending on the location of your hotel. Return on the 2nd day for dinner.
- Children under 6 years old are not provided with a separate seat on the bus. Children sit with adults (in their arms). If you want your child under 6 years old to occupy a separate seat on the bus, then when ordering, you need to issue a separate ticket for him.
The tour starts at your hotel in the Antalya region. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.