Let's go to the main natural treasury in the vicinity of Dubai! In a group of up to 20 people, you will find yourself among the sharp mountains of Hatta, enjoy the scenery of the canyon with azure lakes and sail along one of them by boat. And at the local ethnographic open-air museum, touch the traditions of the Dubai highlanders. Group excursion Duration 5 hours Group size up to 20 people Children Allowed with children How it goes By bus $ 75 per person
What awaits you
- Mountain landscapes of Hatta with sharp peaks and steep slopes. You will admire the nature of the Emirates away from skyscrapers and luxury, see marvelous oases with turquoise waters and colorful rocks.
- Kayak ride is one of the favorite leisure activities of local residents. You will sail in a small boat along one of the man-made lakes of Hatta with azure water, surrounded by mountain ranges.
- Ethnographical museum… On the site of a 16th century village in Hatta, there is a magnificent exhibition dedicated to the culture of the Dubai highlanders. Here you will get acquainted with local traditions and mountain life, as well as learn about the peculiarities of the ancient Arab culture.
- The road to Hatta will take about 2.5-3 hours, the same amount of time you will have on the spot
- The price includes a bus transfer for a group of up to 20 people, a ticket to an ethnographic village and a kayak ride (45 minutes)
- Children under 12 years of age are allowed on the tour accompanied by an adult. Children under 4 years old participate in the excursion free of charge without providing a seat on the bus, that is, the child will be in the arms of the parent. If a child under 4 years old needs a separate seat, he needs to purchase a child ticket.
- The tour will be led by our team's Russian-speaking guide
Start the tour at your hotel in Dubai, Sharjah or Ajman. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.