In a group of up to 50 people, you will get acquainted with the nature and architecture of the famous village and resorts of Rosa Khutor, Gazprom and Krasnaya Polyana. Hear the history of the settlement of Sochi and its environs. Discover marvelous panoramic views from observation decks and touch the legacy of the 2014 Olympics. At the end, attend the Singing Fountain Show. Group excursion Duration 9 hours Group size up to 50 people Children Allowed with children How it goes By bus Rating 5 per 1 review 1200 rub. RUB 540 per person 55%Discount when ordering before March 19
What awaits you
- On the way you will visit Akhshtyr canyon and the observation deck "Owl's Nest" (under Skypark, near the Mzymta River), where newlyweds often come for a photo session.
- Learn the secrets Akhtsu gorges - the deepest in the Black Sea Caucasus.
- There will also be a stop at Chvizhepse sourcewhere you can taste mineral water and take a bottle with you. Nearby, if you wish, visit the stone of desires and a waterfall.
- Further in the program - acquaintance with Krasnaya Polyana, where you will learn about the distant times when the Greeks founded a settlement here, about the versions of the origin of the name of the place and the history of its development. A little later, you will have a honey and wine tasting.
- IN the village of Estosadok we will talk about the first settlers - the Estonian lumberjacks.
- When you reach the ski fairy tale of the Sochi region, you will listen to the resort town of Krasnaya Polyana, designed with the participation of Pierre Diener, the architect of the Courchevel resorts. Examine the gambling area.
- IN Gazprom resort visit the Galaktika Cultural Center with a rooftop observation deck.
- AND Rosa Khutor will delight you with a promenade along the embankment of the Mzymta River and climbing the mountains on a cable car (optional).
- After the mountains, you will go to Olympic Park, to the beginning of the show of the singing fountains. Get to know the Olympic venues and discover interesting facts about the event that turned the world of Sochi in 2014.
- Transfer, insurance and tastings are included in the price
- Additional optional expenses: visiting the Chvizhepse spring - 100 rubles / person; lunch in a cafe; cable car to a height of 2320 m - 1850 rubles / person (may vary depending on the seasonality and pricing policy of the ski resort)
The beginning of the excursion in Adler, the Olympic Park and the village of Vesyoloye. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking. Krasnaya Polyana Rosa Khutor 24 Olympic Village 17