Get ready to plunge headlong into the fabulous world of the Far North for one day. You will drive through the snow palaces of the tundra, find dragon eggs on the shores of the icy ocean, admire the waterfall and feel the atmosphere of a Pomor village lost at the end of the earth. And I will supplement the cosmic northern landscapes with stories about the life of the Kola Peninsula. Group excursion Duration 9 hours Group size up to 8 people Children Allowed with children How it goes By car 5000 rubles per person
What awaits you
North - extreme and endless Our route will pass through the mesmerizing tundra: meditative snow panoramas of the Kola Peninsula, stretching for tens of kilometers, will open before you. I will tell the story of the settlement of this, at first glance, inhospitable region. And of course, I will share interesting facts about the main locations of Teriberka and the surrounding area. On a journey, you
- visit the fishing village, where wooden abandoned houses and new tourist centers now stand side by side
- walk along the sandy beach and at low tide you can climb onto a beached ship
- find yourself on the shores of the Arctic Ocean among large round boulders, which many call "dinosaur eggs"
- admire the panoramic views of the waterfall flowing straight into the ocean
- you will find the "skeletons" of wooden ships that went out to sea several centuries ago
And for lunch you can stop by one of the Teriberka cafes to taste local fish and seafood dishes.
- The tour takes place in a 4WD vehicle with an experienced driver. The length of the route is about 130 km one way.
- Lunch is paid additionally: from 500 rubles. depending on the chosen place and dishes
- In winter, getting to the ocean will not work without a snowmobile, a trip on it is paid additionally on the spot - 1000 rubles per person. The rest of the time we can drive up by SUV!
- The excursion for you will be led by me or another guide from our team
The excursion starts at your hotel or hotel Meridian. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.