Wild tundra, rocky canyons and an icy ocean await you on this trip. Along the way, you will learn how life is in this harsh region and admire the fantastic landscapes. I will show you excellent viewing platforms, take you to the waterfall and unusual beaches. And the main star of this route will be the Barents Sea, which is beautiful in any season. Individual excursion for 1-3 people Duration 10 hours Children Possible with children How it goes By car 12,000 rubles per excursion Price for 1-3 people, regardless of the number of participants
What awaits you
Her Majesty Tundra On the way, you will observe how the landscape changes from forest to tundra, and in winter, measure the temperature drop with each kilometer and understand why this happens. We will go to the observation deck at the operating hydroelectric power station: here you can see how mushrooms grow more trees! And, of course, we will walk through the tundra fields covered with moss and reindeer lichen in summer - and shining snow in winter
The Lost Village We will explore the fishing village of Teriberka, drive through the filming locations of Zvyagintsev's film and climb to the observation deck through the stone gorges in Lodeynaya Bay. Previously, these places were inhabited by the Pomors, and then there was a fishing camp here - I will reveal the history of Teriberka and tell about the Northern Sea Route
Wonders of nature You will find yourself in a clearing among the stone pyramids, you will be able to build your own - and make a wish. Take fantastic pictures of the wrecks of wooden ships from the time of Tsarist Russia and wash your feet in the Barents Sea if you wish. We will also take an off-road vehicle to the waterfall that flows into the ocean and visit an amazing beach dotted with dragon eggs!
How the excursion goes
- The duration of the excursion (including the road in winter) is about 8 hours, in the summer 10-12 hours (due to a more extended program and the opportunity to see even more interesting things)
- The trip takes place on a four-wheel drive off-road vehicle of foreign production
- In most places along the route there is no connection and the Internet, there are no cafes, gas stations and toilets
- Please note: visiting the observation deck at the hydroelectric power station is possible only in summer or autumn, as the rest of the time it is covered with snow. Visiting the observation deck in Lodeinaya Bay, the beach with dragon eggs and the waterfall is also possible only in summer, in winter - only by snowmobile for an additional fee.
- Upon arrival in Teriberka, you can visit a cafe, have a cup of coffee or try fresh fish, mussels, crabs
- Optionally, for an additional fee, you can organize: shooting from a professional quadcopter, barbecue in nature, sea fishing, shooting at a shooting range from an air pistol
The meeting point is by agreement with the guide, you can discuss it when ordering an excursion.