This route is for those who have little time in Kaliningrad, and for those who like to spend busy days traveling. In a group of up to 50 people, you will see iconic places of the city, walk around charming Zelenogradsk, take pictures at the Nesselbek and Schaaken castles, and visit a cheese dairy. Discover the past of the Prussian lands and experience the atmosphere of the Middle Ages! Group excursion Duration 7 hours Group size up to 50 people Children Allowed with children How it goes By bus Rating 5 on 6 reviews RUB 1150 per person
What awaits you
- Sightseeing tour of Kaliningrad… You will see the top places of the city of two names: the Fish Village, the Cathedral and the grave of Kant, the synagogue, the House of Soviets, the Stock Exchange, the Rosgarten Gate and the Der Don tower, the Munchausen House, the Amber Museum, the Cathedral of Christ the Savior, the Maraunenhof district and many others. Hear about the history and character of Konigsberg-Kaliningrad, about its fortifications, about old houses and their inhabitants.
- Zelenogradsk… You will walk through the most popular seaside resort in the region with cozy streets and pre-war buildings. And in your free time, you will relax on the shores of the Baltic Sea.
- Craft cheese dairy Shaaken Dorfwhere you will observe the production of Prussian cheese. There is a shop at the cheese dairy where, in addition to cheese, you can buy handmade chocolate, sweets and marzipan.
- Schaaken ancient castle - a true building of the Teutonic times. On the excursion, you will find the Inquisition Museum and the Armory Room, stories about Schaaken from the Prussians to the settlers. And in the castle you will be treated to herbal tea with a delicious cake.
- Nesselbeck Castle, accurately recreated in the image of the fortress of the Teutonic Order. Against its background, you will get colorful photos.
How the excursion goes
- On a modern comfortable bus, accompanied by a professional guide
- The excursion starts at 13:00 to avoid traffic jams
- We will meet you at one of the 7 hotels in Kaliningrad
What is included in the price and what is not
- Included: visit to the cheese dairy, tea with pie
- Additional costs: visiting the Schaaken castle-museum - a mandatory surcharge of 350 rubles, optional archery and crossbow shooting, meals and a photo session in medieval clothes
The beginning of the excursion in the center of Kaliningrad. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.