On 47 thousand square hectares of the reserve, our goal will be Takmak - a rock-symbol of Krasnoyarsk and Stolby. Trekking will be active, but not too much, it will take about 4 hours: on this route there is where to walk, what to listen to and even where to climb. You will conquer forest roads, enjoy panoramas, ride a cable car and take hundreds of photos. Individual excursion for 1-3 people Duration 3.5 hours Children Allowed with children How it goes By car Rating 5 per 1 review RUB 5000 per excursion Price for 1-3 people, regardless of the number of participants
What awaits you
Pillars Phenomena How did these stone giants appear? What is invested in the concepts of "columnism" and "climbing in a columnar way"? On the way, you will hear interesting facts about the protected area of Russia, about its flora and fauna. Learn how the inhabitants saved the rocks from destruction, and unravel the secrets of local names
Stunning views We will get by car to the start of the hiking trail and head for the Takmak rock, which rises against the background of Krasnoyarsk. This is the most photographed rock of the national reserve, and its photo became part of the Stolbov logo. At Takmak you will admire the Siberian landscapes and the city, and I will share the legends. In the final, you will ride a chair-lift - a nice bonus after walking along the foothills of the Eastern Sayan.
Who is the excursion for?
We conduct three excursions-trekking to Stolby with different duration and load:
- This excursion is the best option for those who do not want to cover huge distances on foot (walk 1.5 km to the top) and spend the whole day (the duration of this route is 3-4 hours)
- Excursion "Stolby Reserve - the most beautiful nature of the outskirts of Krasnoyarsk" - an easy, quick (2-3 hours) hike for those who are not ready to walk a lot
- Excursion "Central Pillars - a journey into the world of outlandish rocks" - the longest route for those who have free all day and are willing to walk about 18 km through the mountains
- Transfer to the reserve and back is included in the price of the excursion
- Additionally, tickets for the chair-lift are paid for (adults - 280 rubles, children - 170 rubles)
- The excursion for you will be led by me or another guide from our team
Start of the excursion by appointment. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.