Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace, Hippodrome Square - on a bus tour for up to 20 people, you will see the iconic sights of Istanbul. After a sightseeing walk with a guide, you will have lunch in a traditional restaurant and a boat ride along the picturesque Bosphorus. Group excursion Duration 8 hours Group size up to 20 people Children Allowed with children How it goes By bus € 60 € 51 per person 15%Discount when ordering before March 31
What awaits you
Istanbul business cards By bus we will drive along the main streets of the Old Town and make stops at important monuments. You will see
- Hippodrome Square with an unusual fountain, which was the cultural center of several empires. You will learn about Roman competitions and palace events during the Ottoman Empire and see ancient monuments: the Serpentine Column and the Egyptian Obelisk.
- Topkapi Palace, which keeps the love story of Roksolana and Sultan Suleiman. You will find stories about 25 sultans who lived here, the Harem, the executioner's fountain and stones where the heads of the condemned were exhibited.
- Blue mosquestriking with grandeur and original interior decoration. You will find out who the architect was, find out the secrets of the balconies and minarets, and hear about the worldwide scandal associated with the construction of the building.
- Hamam of Roksolany - a Turkish bath, built in honor of the beloved wife of Sultan Suleiman. The guide will tell you why this hammam is remarkable and will remember the old legends about this place.
- Saint Sophie Cathedral - a real miracle of architecture. Is it true that Princess Olga was baptized in Hagia Sophia? What is Russian Corner? Where is the "crying" column? You will see the unusual decoration and reveal many interesting facts about this monument.
Sea cruise From the bus we will transfer to a boat. A walk along the Bosphorus will show you the city from an unusual perspective, and you will take a fresh look at the already familiar monuments. In addition, from the side of the ship you will see the Maiden Tower, shrouded in romantic legends, the fortress of Rumeli Hisar, which was nicknamed "the one that cut the throat", and Anadolu Hisar. We will sail under the Bosphorus Bridge, which connects Europe and Asia, and appreciate the scale of the grandiose construction. And then you will have the opportunity to climb to the observation deck of the Asian part and enjoy the best panoramic view of Istanbul!
How the excursion goes
- The tour takes place on a comfortable 20-seat bus
- The tour will be led by one of the guides of our professional team (all guides are licensed Russian-speaking historians)
- The total time of the excursion includes the collection of participants from hotels (approximately 1 hour)
What is included in the price and what is not
- Transfer from the hotel in the areas of Laleli, Beyazit, Sultanahmet, Sirkeci, Shishli, Osmanbey, Taksim and Besiktash is included in the price of the excursion. Transfer from other parts of the city - on request and at extra charge. There is no return transfer to the hotels.
- Boat ride is included in the price
- Lunch is included in the price, but drinks are paid separately
- All entrance tickets are included in the tour price
The tour starts at your hotel. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.