You will immerse yourself in the special atmosphere of the estates in Bolshoy Boldino and Lvovka. See authentic manor houses and recreated buildings Walk among centuries-old willows, ponds and churches. Visit the museums of Pushkin's heroes You will hear about the most productive period in the poet's life and realize how much Alexander Sergeevich's Boldin “self-isolation” gave to Russian culture. Individual excursion for 1–6 people Duration 12 hours Children Without children How it goes By car from 5900 rub. for 1-4 people or 1200 rubles. per person if there are more of you
What awaits you
Conversations about the Nizhny Novgorod region On the way, you will hear the main things from the history of 800-year-old Nizhny Novgorod, about its origins and founding fathers, wonderful revivals from the ashes and personalities who glorified the city. Driving through the ancient Arzamas tract, you will learn about the first settlements of people and Mordovian tribes who lived here when the Russians came to these lands. Further along the way, the village of Epiphany with a church designed by Montferrand himself. Arzamas with marvelous architectural monuments. The working village of Shatki and the town of Lukoyanov with their celebrities. And, of course, stories about Pushkin's adventures in the Nizhny Novgorod province
Manor in Bolshoy Boldino You can visit several thematic excursions. Explore the original manor house where the poet lived, and the restored farm buildings - the patrimonial office, bathhouse, stables. Take a walk in a protected park with ancient ponds and centuries-old willows. You will see the wooden church of the Archangel Michael and the stone church of the Assumption, which was built by the grandfather of Alexander Sergeevich and was consecrated in the year of his birth. You will find out what works came out of Pushkin's pen during the most fruitful period of his creative life. And in the Museum of Fairy Tales, you will meet characters familiar from childhood
Manor in Lvovka Just 8 km from Boldino you will visit the former estate of the poet's son. A museum of literary heroes based on Belkin's Tales was opened in the manor house. There you can also walk along the alleys of another marvelous manor park. Explore the wooden church of St. Alexander Nevsky and the Parish School Museum And before the excursion, visit the Luchinnik deciduous grove and the spring.
How is the trip
- Bolshoye Boldino is located 240 km from Nizhny Novgorod, one way trip will take about 4 hours, all this time there will be a guided tour
- The tour of the Pushkin estate is conducted only by local staff and lasts 1.5 hours
- After that you will have free time for an independent walk and lunch (optional)
- Then a short transfer to Lvovka, a short walk and an excursion to the second estate (~ 1 hour).
- Return back to Nizhny Novgorod
- Transport: 5500 rub. for a passenger car for 1-4 people, 6500 rubles. for a minivan for 5-6 people. For a trip for large groups, check with your guide.
- In addition, meals are also paid, tickets to museums and excursions around the territory of the museum-reserve: Boldino - 300-400 rubles per person, Lvovka - 200-250 rubles per person
The excursion for you will be led by me or one of the guides of my team.
The excursion starts from your hotel in Nizhny Novgorod or by agreement.. You will find out the exact meeting point immediately after booking.